Cubecart V4

Guest joaoj

Guest joaoj

Hi,

Dose anyone know if all the copy rights at the bottom of the pages, and in the titles be gone when purchase the Cubecart?

I would like to add Google Analytics, but I don't know where to put the code, dose anyone know how to do this?

I'm plannig to purchase Cubecart V4.

Thank You

joaoj

Hi Joaoj,

There are 2 ways to purcahse CubeCart 4;

-Copyright removal with software license

This will allow you to use the software past the free trial, and the "powered by cubecart" messages are automatically removed.

-Software license only

This will allow you to use the software past the free trial. The copyright "powered by cubecart" messages will remain.

You can provide your Google Analytics code (just the #12345-UA code) via the Admin area, or manually add it to the template files.

Hope this helps,

Jason

Guest joaoj

Hi Joaoj,

There are 2 ways to purcahse CubeCart 4;

This will allow you to use the software past the free trial, and the "powered by cubecart" messages are automatically removed.

-Software license only

This will allow you to use the software past the free trial. The copyright "powered by cubecart" messages will remain.

You can provide your Google Analytics code (just the #12345-UA code) via the Admin area, or manually add it to the template files.

Hope this helps,

Jason

Hello Jason,

I'm looking at the admin area now I don't where to put the (#12345-UA code) or what template, can you please narrow this down for me?

Thank You

joaoj

Guest joaoj

I'm looking at the admin area now I don't where to put the (#12345-UA code) or what template, can you please narrow this down for me?
General Settings > 'Styles & Misc' second from bottom.

ok thank you, I'll check it out

P.S.

Will this be gone from the bottom of the pages ( Powered by CubeCartâ„¢

Copyright Devellion Limited 2006. All rights reserved. )

thank you

john

Hi John,

The copyright message in the browser titlebar, and page footer are removed. Visitors to your site will not see any cubecart messages.

Jason

Guest joaoj

Hi John,

The copyright message in the browser titlebar, and page footer are removed. Visitors to your site will not see any cubecart messages.

Jason

thank you for the info..

I understand that I can't purchase the Cubecart V4 with a free e-mail account, ( is this true? )

Guest joaoj

I understand that I can't purchase the Cubecart V4 with a free e-mail account, ( is this true? )
You need to ask Devellion directly, through a sales ticket.

Hello,

All whent well with the purchase of cubcart v4 its all set up working, but do you have any info on Google Base?

this is what comes back ( No items inserted ) I have uploaded 4or5 times now and it tells me the same thing.

Can you help me please on this Google Base thing?

How can I remove the phone # from the customers registertion fourm, people don't like to give out there phone #'s

:ninja2:

john

• 4 weeks later...
Guest monofillament

You need to ask Devellion directly, through a sales ticket.

Hello,

All whent well with the purchase of cubcart v4 its all set up working, but do you have any info on Google Base?

this is what comes back ( No items inserted ) I have uploaded 4or5 times now and it tells me the same thing.

Can you help me please on this Google Base thing?

How can I remove the phone # from the customers registertion fourm, people don't like to give out there phone #'s

:unsure:

john

Hi John

I had the same problem with google base and it turned out to be a required field on the google base feed that cubecart produces was missing. Download the google base file from your admin section and then open the file in excel (tab delimed if it asks).

Now add a new colomn header called "condition" and then copy and paste the word "new" straight the rest of the coloumn to the last product. Save the file and upload it to google and it should work. You'll have to do this each time you want to submit your products to google base.

Hope this helps Sir.

Mono.