Need help changing color in products background

ok let me try this again and I hope that I am explaining it right this time ... does anyone know how can I change the background color of inside of the box where the Product images go the image doesn’t not have back ground it is a transparent image but there is a back ground color in the box normally its white but I change it before and I forget how I did it so now its black but need to change it to a different color here this is the image of the site and u can see the black background .. This is not from the image the image is a transparent (no background at all) I’m trying to put a link here and a image but it’s not letting me I don’t know why

site link

thank you again

Danny

Hi I have a question maybe someone can help I’m trying to change the background of the image when it upload to the products I change it ones long time ago its black now but need to change it to a different color the image itself doesn’t have a background it’s a PNG file and I forget how to do it again and what fill it is on can anyone help me u can see what I`m talking about here www.cyconepizza.com/order.html

thank you

Danny B.

Exactly which image? With sincere respect, if you are asking someone to help you with this issue, you will improve the chances of a useful reply by telling us that basic fact.

If you do not already know how to be specific and, assuming you are on a Windows computer, put your cursor over the image and right click. The small window that opens will include a link that will capture the image path. You could then paste that into your message.

By the way, still on the subject of information - and running the risk of unasked-for advice - why would anyone order a food product online without knowing essential infomation such as

1) where is the product coming from and by what delivery method?

2) when will it ship?

3) what guarantee does one have of quality and satisfaction?

4) is it shipped hot, ready to eat on delivery? Frozen?

5) what are the ingredients? Does it contain items that some may not accept, such as transfat, sugars, salt, pork, preservatives, artificial coloring and flavors - or will it appeal to consumers who are concerned about those ingredients?

6) the About Us page really has nothing about who the merchant is, where he is located, what is his experience, etc.

As you can see, like the first issue, there's an awful lot of assumptions and lack of essential information. Sorry if I sound scolding, but I think these issues matter.

After you post the image info, I will do my best to help you. I'm leaving shortly and will not be back on line until late this evening but perhaps someone else will step up before I return.

BTW - which image manipulation tool do you have available? Photoshop? Something else?

Hi Danny,

I assume you mean the "Cones" product image (with the black background you mention)

I note you're selling to the trade, and not to end users, so it may be better to clarify this.

This is not really a cubecart issue - you'll need to get the original image and use a paint program on your computer.

I'll assume you don't have Photoshop (otherwise you wouldn't be asking this - as its very expensive!)

There is a very good free Painting program called "paint.net" google it - it will do all you need.

Otherwise, PaintShop Pro is a good commercial alternative.

As this question is very much specific to the program you'll use, I would suggest searching for "removing background from an image" and specifying the software program you use. I know Paint.Net has a good following of users, and so a question in their forum should start you off in the right direction.

Removal of Copyright Message in Footer

On a more serious note, you have hidden the copyright message in the page footer.

This is a breach of the licensing agreement that you have agreed to.

Considering you have paid no money for the software, it is only right that you adhere to their licencing agreement. If you wish to legally remove the copyright message, you can purchase a copyright removal licence.

You need to change the text colour for the copyright class to #000000 This is a public forum, and future clients may well find your post linking to your site. I would strongly suggest you play fair.

http://cyconepizza.com/order/

As a side note - using iFrames really won't help your SEO - unless there are other parts to the site, I think you can do the entire site in CubeCart.

Regards,

Jason