paypal issues

hi all

using CC4 all is good - in the last few days paypal has started to return "You have requested an outdated version of PayPal" this is after working for several years... I realize that this is probably a PP problem rather than a CC problem - but wonder if any other CC users have had this issue with paypal (don't you just love PP?)

many thanks

Probably a good idea to upgrade your store to the latest release, then see if you have the problem. Alternatively, you should be able to grab the PayPal module from the latest release and try that first.

Probably a good idea to upgrade your store to the latest release, then see if you have the problem. Alternatively, you should be able to grab the PayPal module from the latest release and try that first.

very very thanks for the info - will try it, overdue i guess - but strange it happened right now, i noted (after a google search) that there were a lot of people complaining (generally not just CC) about this issue....... in March of this year. will post if the problem is solved by upgrade

• 1 month later...