Killer skin manipulation

Guest BEEcycle

Guest BEEcycle

Hi,

I am using a modified Killer skin on my boss' website and he has asked me to produce something that I dont even know can be done!

When the shop lists the products, he wants the products to be shown in like a showcase instead of a list.

Like this:

idea.jpg

I have looked at the CSS and the current viewCat.tpl and see that the catalogue is shown as 100% width. How could I get the viewCat page to display 2 items per row? Is it possible?

Look over at cubecartforums.org as their was a free mod to change the display to a column format like what you want. I use it on one of my sites (jewelrygemshop.com). It's basically a modication of viewCat.tpl.

Guest BEEcycle

Thank you Mysty, I did try one of the free mods from there, but it didnt work, it actually displayed 10 items even though I coded it to show 2!

Do you know which mod you have? (ps nice site!)

Thank you Mysty, I did try one of the free mods from there, but it didnt work, it actually displayed 10 items even though I coded it to show 2!

Then you still need to post over there, as this site only supports the CubeCart core product.

Guest BEEcycle

Then you still need to post over there, as this site only supports the CubeCart core product.

Thank you for replying, I was asking Mysty which mod she used, not how to fix it, I can see the misunderstanding though

Thank you for replying, I was asking Mysty which mod she used, not how to fix it, I can see the misunderstanding though
Understood... however mod discussions are not allowed in this forum, core product only :lol: It's in the board rules.

Guest BEEcycle

Understood... however mod discussions are not allowed in this forum, core product only :lol: It's in the board rules.

Ok no problems

Mysty, are you registered on the competitors website so that I can PM you and ask you what mod you are using?

Just to clarify;

forums.cubecart.com (this site) - core product only (no modifications). Most questions are "how to/can I?", and install queries.

cubecartforums.org - 3rd party modifications and services. Free and commercial modifications, and serious developers who can assist in custom work.

Its not a competitor and most regular posters in here are also there.

Its a very good site, with lots of documentation and "add-ons", and I'm sure you'll benefit from both forums.

Jason

Guest BEEcycle

Thank you Jason,

I am already a member of the other site and a regular contributor, but I was asking for help on here as I was trying to see if it could be done as part of the CSS/HTML code. Now I know its a mod, I will take my enquiry to them and see what results I get.

• 3 weeks later...