Wheres Support?

Guest userDavid

Guest userDavid

Hi

I need support for a failed upgarde of your Cube Cart V3 to V4 after following your instructions

We installed V4 on new host machine, backed up all data from V3 but importing it just doesnt work as expected, instead of 17 pages of products in categories its now listing 7000+ blank and we cant seemt to remove them with starting all again?

There are also modules on V3 that are causing issues, I cannot submit a support ticket due to the 'you dont have credits' and we only have a trial of V4 installed

Can I have someone to contact to sort this out

Thank you

David

Hi David,

Offical support is via the helpdesk, and you will need to purchase this.

This forum is peer-to-peer support, so other users helping out of their own time (ie unpaid and unofficial).

At this stage, I would recommend following the instructions created over at cubecartforums.org;

http://www.cubecartforums.org/docs/CubeCar...ng-from-v3.html

If you're seeing 7000+ products, then it sounds like the data import has gone wrong. I would suggest restoring from your CC3 backup, ensure that is 100%, and then following the instructions above.

If your CC3 store has modifications, you will need to purchase/upgrade the CC4 versions (if they exist, and are required)

Regards,

Jason