Cubecart v3

Guest fishing

Guest fishing

Hi

How do i configure the taxes and postage i will only be selling in the united kingdom,how to i add the taxes to all my items? I made a fake user account up once i add stuff to the basket it doesn't add taxes or postage.

Also i need to know how to add paypal payment methond,how do i do this?

Please help as i need my shop up and running as soon as possible.

Thanks -fishing

Guest fishing

I need to add my Royal mail postage to my site and items so when people buy the costs are added on also so the tax costs are added on at the basket/final check out.

please help,thanks.

thanks fishing.

To do this, you'll need the weight for each product, enable the Royal Mail shipping option - and then enter the latest data for the shipping Rates.

This is normally in the format;

start(g)-end(g):priceband, start(g)-end(g):priceband....

so..

0-199:2.00, 200-500:2.50,500-1000:5.00

(0-199g = £2, 200-500g=£2.50 and 500-1000g=£5)...

You enter this in the shipping set-up for Royal Mail. (I don't have a CC3 store to look at right now, but I'm very sure this is how it works- you may need the ISO code for UK, which is GB

CubeCart will add Tax/VAT. Be aware that you cannot charge this unless you are VAT registered (falsely charging for VAT is an offence). You'll need to set the Tax rate in CubeCart, and name it VAT. Then ensure all items have their tax rate set to VAT (some items can be reduced VAT, or VAT exempt).

At checkout, the customer will see the Shipping, and final cost, with VAT exposed.

Hope this helps,

Jason

Guest fishing

Hi,

I'm not vat registered so does this mean i don't need to charge tax to my customers in my store on my items?

I will obviously be keeping everything above board,with my annual tax at the tax office but just need to know also it keeps on saying under shipping n/a when i test it out.

thanks for the help so far,regards fishing.

Guest fishing

To do this, you'll need the weight for each product, enable the Royal Mail shipping option - and then enter the latest data for the shipping Rates.

This is normally in the format;

start(g)-end(g):priceband, start(g)-end(g):priceband....

so..

0-199:2.00, 200-500:2.50,500-1000:5.00

(0-199g = £2, 200-500g=£2.50 and 500-1000g=£5)...

You enter this in the shipping set-up for Royal Mail. (I don't have a CC3 store to look at right now, but I'm very sure this is how it works- you may need the ISO code for UK, which is GB

CubeCart will add Tax/VAT. Be aware that you cannot charge this unless you are VAT registered (falsely charging for VAT is an offence). You'll need to set the Tax rate in CubeCart, and name it VAT. Then ensure all items have their tax rate set to VAT (some items can be reduced VAT, or VAT exempt).

At checkout, the customer will see the Shipping, and final cost, with VAT exposed.

Hope this helps,

Jason

Hi,

Jason so how would i add shipping in the cc3 admin panel?

If i click on shipping it brings the following up;

Royal mail

then all of this;

Zone 1 Countries:

(List comma separated ISO codes)

Zone 1 Handling Fee:

Zone 1 Shiping Rates:

(Comma Separated)

Zone 2 Countries:

Zone 2 Handling Fee:

Zone 2 Shiping Rates:

(Comma Separated)

Zone 3 Countries:

Zone 3 Handling Fee:

Zone 3 Shiping Rates:

(Comma Separated)

Zone 4 Countries:

Zone 4 Handling Fee:

Zone 4 Shiping Rates:

(Comma Separated)

Then this;

Shipping rates are worked out by weight/price.

e.g. 1:1.29 (For a parcel of 1Kg or under the shipping would be £1.29)

So how would i sort the shipping out?

thanks,fishing.