USPS shipping fatal error

Guest Glitter to Gore

Guest Glitter to Gore

I am a victim of the - if you don't use it you lose it syndrome. I just upgraded our website to the newest version (4.4.2) only to have the cart give me this error. I'm at a complete loss at what to do at this point. I’m sure it is probably something simple that I am overlooking. If anyone has any ideas as to what is causing this, that would be awesome. Thank you!

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/content/g/l/i/glittertogore/html/store/modules/shipping/USPS/class.usps.php:480 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/g/l/i/glittertogore/html/store/modules/shipping/USPS/class.usps.php(480): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('') #1 /home/content/g/l/i/glittertogore/html/store/modules/shipping/USPS/calc.php(198): USPS->submit_request() #2 /home/content/g/l/i/glittertogore/html/store/modules/shipping/USPS/calc.php(256): USPS() #3 /home/content/g/l/i/glittertogore/html/store/includes/content/cart.inc.php(837): include('/home/content/g...') #4 /home/content/g/l/i/glittertogore/html/store/includes/global/cart.inc.php(57): require_once('/home/content/g...') #5 /home/content/g/l/i/glittertogore/html/store/index_enc_zend.php(98): unknown() #6 /home/content/g/l/i/glittertogore/html/store/index.php(106): require_once('/home/content/g...') #7 {main} thrown in /home/content/g/l/i/glittertogore/html/store/modules/shipping/USPS/class.usps.php on line 480

Michelle

• 1 month later...