Export to eBay?

Timhisattva

Hi,

My client would like me to find out if there is a mod that will allow export to eBay product listings.

This mod would offer the export option when a product is being added to the CubeCart store.

The client hopes to avoid the need to make duplicate entries for each site store.

If the mod also includes the ability to export existing CubeCart store items to eBay... More excellent!

The client has really been hounding me.

FYI - There is a cart (Shop Site) - that I don't care for - that has the eBay export function.

There are over 700 products in the CC store and I really can't imagine changing over to another cart.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

After about a week, 54 views but no response to the inquiry.

Zen Cart also has this export to eBay mod available for their cart.

Still wondering if CC plans to build an export feature for the cart.

I know that the client would definitely upgrade to version 4 if the feature was available.

Any response is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

This site is for core product support. Mods can be requested/found at cubecartforums.org.

My mistake, I guess. The forum title is General Discussion - Discuss anything you want...

So the impression is given that all CC related topics could be discussed.

Also, a question was presented regarding a possible inclusion of the function, into version 4.

I had also done some digging at cubecartforums.org and the couldn't find the mod there.

There is a mod in the works there for processing eBay sales through CC.

It's the only related mod I could find.

Seems like it would be a good function to include.

Peace,

Tim

Hi Tim,

My mistake, I guess. The forum title is General Discussion - Discuss anything you want...

So the impression is given that all CC related topics could be discussed.

Also, a question was presented regarding a possible inclusion of the function, into version 4.

That will be in the Suggestions Area;

http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showforum=4

I had also done some digging at cubecartforums.org and the couldn't find the mod there.

There is a mod in the works there for processing eBay sales through CC.

It's the only related mod I could find.

Seems like it would be a good function to include.

Yes - agree it would be a good feature to add. I have read the requirements, and would suggest posting these again in the Suggestions Area.

Right now - your options are limited;

CC4 does have an inventory export, that can dump your products as CSV. I'm not familar with ebay sales (in bulk level), but I do understand that TurboLister will take a CSV feed.

This is probably a bit too basic/manual, but may be of use?

I also know that Ebay has an API - and any mod should probably make use of this. Unfortunately, this is 3rd party development, and a fairly major project to do well.

At least in the short-mid term, you need to find a good developer who can make this happen.

Regards,

Jason

Guest degsey69

There is a facilty to export to ebay from cubecart, I use it, the proplem is that the person who does it is not supporting it very well.

How it works is that you have to change some code in export.inc.php which will allow you to produce a csv file that can be uploaded into a website that processes the file which then in turn produces a file that you import into turbo lister which you up load into ebay.

It works well saves hours on putting products manualy into ebay.

Unfortunately I can not mention the persons name or website here however if you google 'cubecart ebay integration' the website comes up on the first page.