MySQL Error

Guest towermusic

Guest towermusic

Afternoon gents, me again ;)

After finally solving my last problem, and then solving a couple of error codes, "hopefully" all i need to sort now is the MySQL error thats coming up when i try and get to my admin page:

MySQL Error Occurred

Error Message:

1146: Table 'tower_db.cubecart_config' doesn't exist

SQL:

SELECT array FROM CubeCart_config WHERE name = 'config'

Like i said in my last post, i've just moved over to a new server, and created a new database, with the same name etc...

So what's going wrong?

The support team aren't back in until Monday now unfortunately!

Cheers, Ollie

Guest towermusic

i've just had a thought also, on an initial install, does the software create tables in the database on its own? that wouldnt be there in this new database as it wasn't installed, just copied?

Guest towermusic

unfortunately i didn't do that either...

i didnt really know what the database did, so me being the idiot i am, assumed i could just make a new one on the new server and all would be well! obviously not!

so what do i need to put in the new database to make it work then guys?

Guest towermusic

All your product and data is stored in your old database, do you have access to that? If not then you have lost everything and will need to start again.

yeah i know that now unfortunately, thankfully the site hadn't gone fully live yet so there weren't that many items on there so not too much of a loss...

oh and no, i dont have access to the old server and database, that's gone now :on2long:

• 4 weeks later...