Paypal Payment - Pending Order to make Complete

Guest javmontes

Guest javmontes

Hello,

I have tried many things and wanted to know if anyone can help me with this. I know that everyone seems to be having trouble with the API Feature as well.

I setup my Cubecart store for Digital Downloads and when someone checks out the sale is NOT complete. It states "Pending (New Order)" but I want it to say "Order Complete & Dispatched". I have to manually change it everytime which will get annoying over time. How do I configure it to give the customer the download link automatically? It worked fine a few days ago and now.....I have to do this manually. Is there a setting or feature that I am missing? I don't see IPN feature either...

Please help if you can...Thanks!

Cubecart Version: 4.4.2

Thanks

I don't understand why this is happening...........

Thank you, your order has been placed. Payment may or may not have been taken yet. You can check the status of your order via 'Your Account'. You should also receive updates via email.

Make sure you have your paypal gateway to use your PRIMARY paypal email.

It will only work with the primary one.

It will still say "Thank you, your order has been placed. Payment may or may not have been taken yet..."

on the return back page, when your custom return to your store after payment. not sure why

but you can edit that in the language file

• 1 month later...
Guest wringle

I tried to pay with paypal but it takes so long to transfer the money from bank to paypal account so i wanna cancel the payment;

its status is still uncleared and the 'action' column is empty so i can't cancel it the way the help center says I can.

1. is that true that even the money is transfered to my paypal account, I still have to choose "pay" in the action column to pay?

2 if not, how can i cancel the payment? the help center of paypal is just so unclear