Displaying Quantity in dropdown box

Guest Evs7

Hi, I'm not sure if this is exactly the correct place to post this. However, I'm making a shop with Cubecart 4 and I want to make a form drop down box for quantity that will list numbers up to the quantity we have in stock.

So for instance, if we went into Cubecart admin and said we had 96 of a product. The customer could order anywhere between 1 and 96 of the product. However if we only have 10 then it will only allow the customer to order up to 10.

I'm sure there is some way of doing this. Any ideas? It would just stop frustrated customers and would be quite cool.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm not sure if this is exactly the correct place to post this. However, I'm making a shop with Cubecart 4 and I want to make a form drop down box for quantity that will list numbers up to the quantity we have in stock.

So for instance, if we went into Cubecart admin and said we had 96 of a product. The customer could order anywhere between 1 and 96 of the product. However if we only have 10 then it will only allow the customer to order up to 10.

I'm sure there is some way of doing this. Any ideas? It would just stop frustrated customers and would be quite cool.

Thanks in advance.

I would like to do this in a similar way. For example: For a product with multiple options or attributes, i.e. color or size, we may have different quantities in each attribute. So, I am looking for a solution, too.

Thanks in advance.

I would like to do this in a similar way. For example: For a product with multiple options or attributes, i.e. color or size, we may have different quantities in each attribute. So, I am looking for a solution, too.

Evs7, you can globally not allow out of stock purchases in your store. Would that help you? You set that under Store Configuration -- General Settings -- Stock Settings.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Evs7, you can globally not allow out of stock purchases in your store. Would that help you? You set that under Store Configuration -- General Settings -- Stock Settings.

Already done that. If the product is out of stock it comes up with an out of stock image, but I would still like to be able to show customers how much we have of a certain item in stock. It might help them make their mind up about ordering.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Already done that. If the product is out of stock it comes up with an out of stock image, but I would still like to be able to show customers how much we have of a certain item in stock. It might help them make their mind up about ordering.

Under "Stock Settings" you can "Show Stock Levels" to YES. That doesn't do what you need? That doesn't quite cut it for me, since I have different variations of the same basic product.