CubeCart Store Showcase

Al Brookbanks

We are in the process of building a new CubeCart.com website which will launch with CubeCart v5 at the end of the year. Our existing "Live Stores" section will be ditched for a showcase of only the most beautiful CubeCart stores.

Have you created a CubeCart store that will blow us away? Will you allow us to feature it on our homepage?

If so please gimme a shout... al {at} cubecart {dot} com and we'll show off your heavenly pixels. B)

• 2 weeks later...

We are in the process of building a new CubeCart.com website which will launch with CubeCart v5 at the end of the year. Our existing "Live Stores" section will be ditched for a showcase of only the most beautiful CubeCart stores.

Have you created a CubeCart store that will blow us away? Will you allow us to feature it on our homepage?

If so please gimme a shout... al {at} cubecart {dot} com and we'll show off your heavenly pixels. B)

Hi

It may not blow you away but we are trying http://perfumevaljc.com/ johnc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest classicbm

Hi all have a look at our site http://www.classicbritishmotorcycles.com

Guest screentekdvd

Hi

Have a look at our site http://screentekdvd.com.

Let us know what you think, we got some excellent designers with us, im the owner of the company and im happy with the work they have done so far.

Excellent.

work in progress:

Really impressive stuff. Well done. Be sure to let us know when it is complete.

Thanks sure will, Im getting the guys at toucan web design to start development soon!! will keep you guys updated :)

work in progress:

Thanks sure will, Im getting the guys at toucan web design to start development soon!! will keep you guys updated :)

Hi Guys would cubecart be able to run thise store without problems? Can it handle my design efficiently?

work in progress:

Hi Guys would cubecart be able to run thise store without problems? Can it handle my design efficiently?

Absolutely.

work in progress:

Absolutely.

thanks Al. I will have to get this coded on CC4, if i wanted to upgrade to c5 after would there by an extra costs?

Guest asafisk

I know you want live sites, so I'm asking permission from a couple of clients before submitting. In the meantime here's a little ditty I put together one week a year or two ago. Try adding a few things to the cart and see it fill up!

http://www.fiskit.co.uk/cubecart/

Of course I built a tiny mod to provide 2x editable navigation bars for site docs and another to display products in place of categories. Otherwise it's pure CC code on the back end.

CubeCart = so easy to customise, love it ;-}