Where can I change the wording of the thank you email the customer rec

Merm

Hi, I have to say this has been an incredible learning experience for a total newbie with no real experience

cubecart has made it much easier and the forum and the answers from you all are wonderful..

that said.. how can I make changes in the wording of the email that gets sent to the customer upon placing an order. I think mine says..

"Thank you for your order no: 100717-090317-9049 placed on Jul 17 2010, 09:03 AM

The transaction was successful and we will ship your goods at the first possible opportunity (if applicable)."

I'd like to change that but have no idea where it is located, spent quite some time on the forums/documentation/downloads and am confused.

and what is the most recent remake of the thank you for emailing us etc??? I've found several out there, but now sure which one has the most current info, I know several of the gurus were working on it and I'm having trouble finding out which one is the final rehash.

Thanks so much

Hi, I have to say this has been an incredible learning experience for a total newbie with no real experience

cubecart has made it much easier and the forum and the answers from you all are wonderful..

that said.. how can I make changes in the wording of the email that gets sent to the customer upon placing an order. I think mine says..

"Thank you for your order no: 100717-090317-9049 placed on Jul 17 2010, 09:03 AM

The transaction was successful and we will ship your goods at the first possible opportunity (if applicable)."

I'd like to change that but have no idea where it is located, spent quite some time on the forums/documentation/downloads and am confused.

and what is the most recent remake of the thank you for emailing us etc??? I've found several out there, but now sure which one has the most current info, I know several of the gurus were working on it and I'm having trouble finding out which one is the final rehash.

Thanks so much

Hi,

You will find the lang.inc.php file (if you are using Cubecart V3) in languages/yourLang/lang.inc.php. the confirmation email text is located around line 2292

I have no idea where it is in other versions - most of my clients are cheakskates who don't want to cough up any money for anything!

Alt

Thanks so much

Hi,

You will find the lang.inc.php file (if you are using Cubecart V3) in languages/yourLang/lang.inc.php. the confirmation email text is located around line 2292

I have no idea where it is in other versions - most of my clients are cheakskates who don't want to cough up any money for anything!

Alt

Thanks Alt, I'm using cubecart v3 too, and in my version it's on line 2257, so close enough. Robsta, thanks for the link. There is so much to learn.

I made the changes now how I didn't mess anything else up. LOL