Our web site to date

johnvaljc

Hi

After using cube cart3 we are now moving to cube 4 and look forward to cube 5. We would welcome any comments on our site.

Perfume cubecart3

Perfume cubecart4

Thank you johnc valjc limited

Sorry John,

this is just a stock template with a logo - so nothing to shout about.

I actually prefer the V3 site to V4- and even the V3 site is pretty standard.

To compete, you really need to invest in a great design to provide a professional look.

If you have invested in a Merchant account, then it does show you're serious about trading online- so some investment in the right place will really help.

Ideally, find a designer who can create cubecart templates. The best place would be cubecartforums.org - as you can view previous feedback. There are some "off-the-shelf" designs, and these will be good if you are on a tight budget - but get them to create/integrate a logo.

If you check some of the other sites offered in this area, you'll see some great examples.

The good news is that CubeCart has a fairly clean separation of layout to php code, and are fairly easy to customise templates - so a new template could be added very easily.

I suggest you look at your competitors, and then at your current site. Even if you're lower priced, a bland design really won't inspire buyers, whereas a great design may allow you to increase prices!

I hope this helps - sorry I can't be too positive over what you currently have.

But do wish you all the best with the business!

Jason

Hi

After using cube cart3 we are now moving to cube 4 and look forward to cube 5. We would welcome any comments on our site.

Perfume cubecart3

Perfume cubecart4

Sorry John,

this is just a stock template with a logo - so nothing to shout about.

I actually prefer the V3 site to V4- and even the V3 site is pretty standard.

To compete, you really need to invest in a great design to provide a professional look.

If you have invested in a Merchant account, then it does show you're serious about trading online- so some investment in the right place will really help.

Ideally, find a designer who can create cubecart templates. The best place would be cubecartforums.org - as you can view previous feedback. There are some "off-the-shelf" designs, and these will be good if you are on a tight budget - but get them to create/integrate a logo.

If you check some of the other sites offered in this area, you'll see some great examples.

The good news is that CubeCart has a fairly clean separation of layout to php code, and are fairly easy to customise templates - so a new template could be added very easily.

I suggest you look at your competitors, and then at your current site. Even if you're lower priced, a bland design really won't inspire buyers, whereas a great design may allow you to increase prices!

I hope this helps - sorry I can't be too positive over what you currently have.

But do wish you all the best with the business!

Jason

Hi we have tried a new design http://perfumevaljc.com/ It takes a long time to get the colors working to-gether the design based on the KitaBlue best we can do at the moment. We tried a new skin on it but still looks the same. WE need to put in some flash elements in and make it sharper. It looks a bit like a cartoon at the moment

thank you for your comment do look at the new one Johnc

I agree with Jason, using a shipped skin makes a fairly boring site. It's not expensive to use an alternative design, even a free stock skin from the cubecartforums.org downloads beats using a shipped skin.

Hi we have tried a new design http://perfumevaljc.com/ It takes a long time to get the colors working to-gether the design based on the KitaBlue best we can do at the moment. We tried a new skin on it but still looks the same. WE need to put in some flash elements and make it sharper. It looks a bit like a cartoon at the moment would be pleased for your comments

thank you for your previous comments do look at the new one Johnc

johnC

Hi

Perfume cubecart3

Perfume cubecart4

Hi we have tried a new design http://perfumevaljc.com/ It takes a long time to get the colors working to-gether the design based on the KitaBlue best we can do at the moment still looking at different colours. We tried a new skin on it but still looks the same. WE need to put in some flash elements in and make it sharper. It looks a bit like a cartoon at the moment

thank you for your comment do look at the new one Johnc

johnC