Checkout Problem since Upgrade ( I only Use Google Checkout)

fenderltd

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to read.

over a year ago, I made my website process orders under Google Checkout only. I removed the Cube Cart Checkout Button as discussed here After I upgraded to the latest version of CC4, I needed to fix the checkout button again and commented out the two lines.

The kicker is, even though the button is not displayed, somehow customers are able to process orders through Cubecart. I have tried on several computers, all browsers IE, FF, Safari. and I myself cannot figure out how to actually checkout through the Cubecart if I wanted to.

I have attached a screen shot of my actual cart after adding two products to the cart. Can anyone help with why a customer can still find a way to checkout via CubeCart?

Thanks in advance! my website store is degoodstuff.com

post-105671-077894300 1284748506_thumb.j

I also contacted CC support as I have support credits and came up empty. I'm at the end here with no light in sight! Anyone?

Posted On: 24 Sep 2010 03:56 PM

Edward, we don't really supply any kind of custom coding support like this. I will say after looking at your site that you should remove the "- or -" code and probably do up your own Google button as the one used really doesn't work on a black background. But other than that, I haven't got a clue how they're checking out as there's not even a hidden link in the code for it.

Kind Regards,

----------------------------------

CubeCart Staff

Posted On: 24 Sep 2010 03:51 PM

It's crazy. I have looked and looked to figure this out. Before I upgraded to the latest version, everything worked fine. After I upgraded, I went ahead and repeated the steps to comment out the button again. I am attaching a file from 9-1-2010 from /includes/content/cart.inc.php

This file was working before the upgrade, but as you can see, customers are still somehow finding a way to place an order via cubecart checkout system. besides text sizes/colors and the skin, those are the only modifications that have been done. Since the Cart.inc.php file is not affected by the skins (I think) can we figure out a way to get rid of the button and replace the file?

Attachments cart.inc.php (43.38 KB)

Posted On: 24 Sep 2010 03:19 PM

I'm not seeing it either, but as I don't know specifically how you've customized things, I can't say for sure.

Kind Regards,

---------------------------------

CubeCart Staff

----------------------------------