500 internal server error after upload

Guest Joralyd

Hi could someone please give me some idea of what I need to do?

I have uploaded Cubecart V4 to my hostgator server however I got so far as step 3 and then got an internal server error.

I then did a fresh install as I thought some of the files hadn't transfered properly, now I get a 500 internal server error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/xx Server at www.domain.com Port 80

it's an add on domain but there's no .htaccess files in the add on directory and none in the main domain directory either.

I've also checked all files are set to 755 permissions. The dadabase that I created has all permissions also.

The weird thing is I got to stage 3 but before an internal error came up and now I can't even get to the first stage