McAfee PCI Certification Service $99.00 per Year

Al Brookbanks

Most deadlines by card companies for PCI-DSS certification have already passed so if your CubeCart store transmits or stores credit card data it is important that you obtain a PCI-DSS certification.

CubeCart have partnered with McAfee Secure to offer a PCI Certification Service for only $99.00 per year and boost consumer confidence and sales with the McAfee Secure Trustmark

Signup Here

How can I tell if my store needs to be PCI certified?

Certification is only required if your store transmits or stores credit card data. Most of the payment modules in CubeCart are hosted by PCi-DSS certified institutions already which takes this liability away from the merchant but not all of them. For a list please visit our modules page. If you are unsure please contact a member of our staff listing the payment methods that you currently have enabled and they will let you know if it is required or not.

Detailed information can be found on the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council website.

Most deadlines by card companies for PCI-DSS certification have already passed so if your CubeCart store transmits or stores credit card data it is important that you obtain a PCI-DSS certification.

CubeCart have partnered with McAfee Secure to offer a PCI Certification Service for only $99.00 per year and boost consumer confidence and sales with the McAfee Secure Trustmark

Signup Here

How can I tell if my store needs to be PCI certified?

Certification is only required if your store transmits or stores credit card data. Most of the payment modules in CubeCart are hosted by PCi-DSS certified institutions already which takes this liability away from the merchant but not all of them. For a list please visit our modules page. If you are unsure please contact a member of our staff listing the payment methods that you currently have enabled and they will let you know if it is required or not.

Detailed information can be found on the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council website.

I think it is also worth saying here that if you use a Virtual Terminal to take payments over the phone you should also be PCI compliant.

• 3 weeks later...