Gift certificate issueing

Guest spikereef

Guest spikereef

I am brand new to the forums. I am running cubecart version 4. My question is concerning my ability to issue a gift certificate to an organization for a member to be able to use. I am wanting to be a sponsor for various reef clubs and some will allow sponsorship by monetary means or by donation/gift certificate to be raffled off during a meeting. I cannot seem to find a way as the owner to issue a gift certificate without actually purchasing the gc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Spike

You would need to create a coupon for the amount you want to donate and then provide the organization with the coupon code and also make sure you set the number of times this coupon can be used

gift certificate in Cubecart wont allow you to do what you want

there is a mod to extend it functionality that you would have to search for at the cubcartforums.org

but a 1 time only price value amount coupon code would be just the thing for your needs

Hope this helps

Kinetic

Guest spikereef

You would need to create a coupon for the amount you want to donate and then provide the organization with the coupon code and also make sure you set the number of times this coupon can be used

gift certificate in Cubecart wont allow you to do what you want

there is a mod to extend it functionality that you would have to search for at the cubcartforums.org

but a 1 time only price value amount coupon code would be just the thing for your needs

Hope this helps

Kinetic

It helps very much, thank you for your response. Sounds like it will solve my problem.