Search Engine Optimization Mod

Hey i have a cubecart store at here Amla Berry, it runs cubecart version 3.0.17. I see there is a search engine issue where the product name doesnt go in the header and have heard there is a search engine optimization mod but cant find links to this anywhere.

Any tips, links on how to help me SEO cubecart as it doesnt seem very SEO friendly.

Anyhelp is appreciated as always.

Cheers

Hi,

if you google

SEO Cubecart

You'll see the standard mod that many CC3 users will be using.

However- their website is down, I'm not sure if its permanent, or simply a glitch.

There is also a 2nd one which looks good. Due to forum rules, we do not link to 3rd party websites.

This is only a minor tweak to the urls - more worryingly, I can see that your product descriptions are common throughout the web;

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Easily+digested,+alkaline+and+great-tasting,+Vega+is+clean+and+green,+containing+no+animal+products,+corn,+dairy,+egg,+fillers,+gluten,+soy,+sugar,+wheat+or+yeast.+Absolutely+no+artificial+colors,+flavors,+preservatives+or+sweeteners+and+GMO+and+pesticide-free.#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&source=hp&q=%22Easily+digested%2C+alkaline+and+great-tasting%2C+Vega+is+clean+and+green%2C+containing+no+animal+products%2C+corn%2C+dairy%2C+egg%2C+fillers%2C+gluten%2C+soy%2C+sugar%2C+wheat+or+yeast.+Absolutely+no+artificial+colors%2C+flavors%2C+preservatives+or+sweeteners+and+GMO+and+pesticide-free.%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=d2cd4c9c2aff9b1d

This will really not help- you should have original content. I realise this is hard, but if all your products have copied descriptions from the supplier - your site will have no unique content - just like all the other 1000's of stores.

I know of a few stores that don't use the SEO mod, but do well. Its good - but unique content is far better.

Jason

Thanks for the advice Jason, all of the products minus ones that come from the suppliers have original text.

I hope that SEO mod comes back online soon as thats the one ive been looking at i think and its been down for a while. Is it a free mod or not?

Cheers

Woo i think the seo mod site is back up is this the one?

<< removed >>

Edited by Robsta
Third-party link removed, please read the rules.

Woo i think the seo mod site is back up is this the one?

<< removed >>

sharkey182uk, please read the forum rules on linking to third-party mods. I've removed the link.

Mod discussions (non-standard features) should be directed to the third-party forum.

Sorry about that Robsta, i managed to install it and get it all working i believe, i wouldnt mind someone checking my store link in the original post to be sure though.

Has anyone had success with this seo mod then in terms of better search engine listing, increased traffic etc?

Cheers