Product name and issues with google feed

Lastwolf

Hi,

This might be a waste of everyone's time but my problem is thus,

When using Google Base, it works fine when I have a product that is pretty self descriptive, For example Apple iPad 16GB Wi-Fi with 3G, everyone knows what that is works well in Google and I don't really mind that my folder on my site goes /Apple/Ipad/Apple iPad 16GB Wi-Fi with 3G because hey it's a finished good and it's not really that annoying, it's unlikely to make a mess of my skin as it's a shortish title too.

However, when dealing with with smaller items, like parts;

From an external source, my product title of Genuine Dyson DC14 Lifetime Pre Motor Filter 905401-03, is fine and it ticks all the boxes, it has the part number on the odd miracle chance the customer knows it before hand, the Make, Model, everything, super.

Internally, They've navigated /Dyson Spares/Dc14/chasis/ , they know all this, having a list of parts with most of the text referring to what we already know, seems kinda pointless.

(Made up Examples)

Genuine Dyson DC14 Lifetime Pre Motor Filter 905401-03

Genuine Dyson DC14 Lifetime Post Motor Filter 905401-02

Genuine Dyson DC14 Absolute Motor 905401-32

Genuine Dyson DC14 Lifetime Handle 902401-03

Genuine Dyson DC14 Lifetime Basket 903401-03

Genuine Dyson DC14 Lifetime Waffle Iron 905401-03

My product title becomes a nightmare as opposed to;

Pre Motor Filter

Post Motor Filter

Motor

Handle

Basket

Waffle Iron

However, If I upload this to google, I'm not specific enough and likely to be lost in the ether.

I was thinking of adding a field called Product Title, it'd not be viewed at the category level (This would continue to use Product Name), but might be in the actual item Title and on the Google Feed.

This is how it currently is at Category,

http://www.kencospares.com/index.php/dyson-spares/dc01/cleaner-head-assy/c_93.html

I'm happy with that and I'm happy with the title being more specific in the item itself ;

http://www.kencospares.com/index.php/Dyson-Spares/Dc14/Genuine-Dyson-DC14-Lifetime-Pre-Motor-Filter-905401-03/p_200.html

-------------

Now, if you understood any of that, am I over thinking the problem, do you know if this function available or I'm just missing the point ?