Disable false orders

Atechstl

I am using Authorize.net and it seems the only way to verify an order has been paid for is to check Authorize.net portal. If I don't submit payment durring the order process it comes throuh as an order. Can that be disabled. Orders that don't go through should not be submitted as processing.

I use Authorize.net AIM (as opposed to SIM) on CC3 and if a Credit Card is declined, my order stays at Pending. I would hope this is how CC4 reports order status.

When you say, "If I don't submit payment during the order process, it comes through as an order," are you saying that, as a test, you are pretending to be a customer and you, as the customer, are submitting credit card info for payment?

And when you say, "Orders that don't go through should not be submitted [for] processing," are you saying that shopping carts that are abandoned just at the point where the customer is about to enter their credit card number, those orders are actually still being submitted to Authorize.net for transaction settlement anyway?