Strange random </div>

Guest Audentio

Guest Audentio

Hello everyone,

One on specific page, I have a random </div>

http://www.audentio.com/demo/cc4/index.php?_g=co&_a=step1

You will notice that this error is not on any other page. I understand WHY it happens, I just have no idea how to fix it.

Could someone let me know:

1. Why is that </div> on this page in that spot and not on any other page

2. How to remove it :P

I'd really appreciate it, thank you,

Mike

Hi Mike,

This must be generated by their index.tpl or the boxes.

I must admit - I've not actually checked if it IS an additional </div> causing the problem.

I can see the "Join Now" button is not aligned very well, and that you're using CSS3 radius styles on the buttons (nice btw).

Viewing the page on IE8, and the buttons are square (no CSS3 support) and the problem goes away. I'm unable to test IE9 (running Linux here, with Virtualbox+XP for any Windows Apps)

So if you DO have an additional </div> check the box code, and either add HTML comments to diagnose where its being added, or do the same on index.tpl

As it looks like you're developing the skin, and I don't really feel this is a core CubeCart issue (ie the built-in templates do not have this problem), you should continue the discussion over at cubecartforums.org

Regards,

Jason

Guest Audentio

Thank you lad.

Well, you see, the page doesn't break on ANY other page. I checked the code on index.tpl and its fine. I even validated the code, its xhtml valid! I cannot find the template that I edit on that page OR the hard coded value. Therefore, this must be either a weird template error on my hand that is NOT in index.tpl or a CC error.

Hi

Everything below the 'Header' is wrapped in your content div.

In your code for that page, find this, just after the code for the 'Useful Links' menu.

<div class="sidebar_tfoot_main"><div class="sidebar_tfoot_left"><div class="sidebar_tfoot_right"></div></div></div>

</div>

</div>

<div class="clear"></div>

Add a closing div at the end, like so

<div class="sidebar_tfoot_main"><div class="sidebar_tfoot_left"><div class="sidebar_tfoot_right"></div></div></div>

</div>

</div>

<div class="clear"></div></div>

Lee