Can't View Site Documents over SSL

bigpedro

Arrrhgghhh! Have a store working fine, been online for over 12 months. However have just noticed that the site documents don't work once you are viewing the cart over SSL. The store URL is http://www.towelsoft.co.uk

It is a shared SSL cert, but everything else works ACE.

Any ideas?

I have had the same problem myself, where for example, I have viewed basket (In SSL), then clicked a sitedoc link and the same happens. I don't know if it is just a shared SSL problem, or if it affects all stores. I found it happens when I have been updating the store and usually clearing the cache works for that. I have a similar problem, when you log out, then click the Featured Product, I get the same thing to which I haven't found a solution as yet. So, if anyone has had the same problem and managed to fix it, please let us know!

Lee

Yes, I think you're probably correct. I haven't looked into it in depth as yet. It just seems to be certain things is doesn't navigate back to the non-ssl part of the site. Maybe some small code changes might do the trick. I will have a look when I have time and post it up if I have any luck.

Lee

Repeat after me......"Shared SSL is EVIL!!!!!" :D

We see this from time to time. What version are you running? If you will submit a support ticket, we can usually get things working ok. But the BEST solution by far is to just pay the small extra for your own SSL Cert and get it setup. It not only prevents odd errors, but it makes you appear MUCH more legit and trustworthy. :)

:w00t:

Repeat after me......"Shared SSL is EVIL!!!!!" :D

We see this from time to time. What version are you running? If you will submit a support ticket, we can usually get things working ok. But the BEST solution by far is to just pay the small extra for your own SSL Cert and get it setup. It not only prevents odd errors, but it makes you appear MUCH more legit and trustworthy. :)

:w00t:

Thanks Sir William. I wil raise a ticket and hopefully get it resolved thatway.....

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest bodibuddie

I just upgraded to 4.4.5, all of my site docs show this message "No input file specified." Doesn't matter what skin I use. It showed up after I turned on SSL, but now it shows up if I turn SSL off as well. I will probably just put the site docs somewhere else on the site, but this is really weird and now I need to race to come up with another solution for the info that was in the cart.