Sagepay Problems

Guest Adam Spencer

Guest Adam Spencer

Hi all,

My customer is experiencing an issue with their Sagepay payment gateway whereby the VendorTX code is being duplicated all the time, meaning payments are not being completed and of course this is a huge problem for my customer.

I have changed the VendorTX code preffix in the cubecart payment module code to reflect the business name (to stop the code being duplicated for other companies) but the error still occurs quite often. It is beginning to become a huge problem and my customer is of course not happy with this situation.

Can anyway please shed some light on this? Is there a way to stop the Vendor TX code from being duplicated and if so, how?

My thanks in advance,

Adam

Guest Adam Spencer

Anyone have ANY ideas please? I cannot believe that I have to pay for Cubecart support when it doesn't work in the first place.

I would really appreciate some help.

Regards,

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

Which version of CubeCart are you using ? Are you using the built in SagePay Form payment gateway (which a large number of people use so cant believe there is a problem with this code) or are you using a different method

regards

Ian

Hi all,

My customer is experiencing an issue with their Sagepay payment gateway whereby the VendorTX code is being duplicated all the time, meaning payments are not being completed and of course this is a huge problem for my customer.

I have changed the VendorTX code preffix in the cubecart payment module code to reflect the business name (to stop the code being duplicated for other companies) but the error still occurs quite often. It is beginning to become a huge problem and my customer is of course not happy with this situation.

Can anyway please shed some light on this? Is there a way to stop the Vendor TX code from being duplicated and if so, how?

My thanks in advance,

Adam