Wont let me access admin page

Guest 111 web solutions

Guest 111 web solutions

On trying to log in to admin this morning I am getting a redirect from the log in to index.php with a blank page, like this

http://www.sweetchic.co.uk/store/admin/login.php?goto=/store/admin/index.php

The hosting was moved this week so I'm guessing that might be the problem but I also have a cubecart 4 on another domain that has also been moved (both by the new hosting company) and that one is fine.

Any help appreciated. If it is a hosting company issue what do I tell them?

Thanks

John

I see nothing unusual (note1). The part added on after the question mark is where you intended to go when CC determined you needed to log on to an administrative session first. After logging in, you will be shown that part of the admin screens (index.php, in this case). If you had entered a web address directly to view the overview of all your orders, that would be the part after the question mark.

/store/admin/login.php?goto=/store/admin/index.php

Note 1: In the /admin/includes/header.php file (probably), where you added a line for the Coupon Manager javascript script tag, there is an extra "less than" symbol at the end of it. It's no big deal, really.

Are you saying that after you successfully log in, your are taken to /admin/index.php and it is that page that is blank? Completely blank? As opposed to seeing everything but it's all greyed-out?

Anyway, go to the downloads section of www.cubcart.com and get the Config Editor utility. Moving your site very likely means you have a new rootDir. This will need to be entered in the Secure Address section of the configuration as well as /includes/global.inc.php being updated.

Note 1: In the /admin/includes/header.php file (probably), where you added a line for the Coupon Manager javascript script tag, there is an extra "less than" symbol at the end of it. It's no big deal, really.
I think that is probably the cause. The entire page after that point is being interpreted as a tag element.

Guest 111 web solutions

I see nothing unusual (note1). The part added on after the question mark is where you intended to go when CC determined you needed to log on to an administrative session first. After logging in, you will be shown that part of the admin screens (index.php, in this case). If you had entered a web address directly to view the overview of all your orders, that would be the part after the question mark.

/store/admin/login.php?goto=/store/admin/index.php

Are you saying that after you successfully log in, your are taken to /admin/index.php and it is that page that is blank? Completely blank? As opposed to seeing everything but it's all greyed-out?

Anyway, go to the downloads section of www.cubcart.com and get the Config Editor utility. Moving your site very likely means you have a new rootDir. This will need to be entered in the Secure Address section of the configuration as well as /includes/global.inc.php being updated.

I wasn't seeing the login page at all, just a blank screen, so I couldn't log in to admin. The problem was with the less than symbol, I had missed script off the end. Thank you very much indeed for helping me out (and to the others who responded as well)

John