Help Trying to Integrat CubeCart with Paypal

Guest cooperspick

Guest cooperspick

So currently on my site << non Cubecart URL removed>> if you see we take orders via Paypal << non Cubecart URL removed>> buy picks pagewith paypal etc..)and the user has the option to purchase their pick with a credit card using paypal or via a paypal account. the problem is that they never can pay with a credit card and so I started using a virtual terminal to resolve this issue for when they give us their information to run their credit card. The new issue is now that the virtual terminal can only be used by us so we want to make it as easy as possible for a customer to pay and thats where CUBE CART! comes into play!

So what I need to know is how can I sign up and integrate the payments with Paypal's virtual terminal with their website payments pro model so there can be a pop-up window and all they have to do is input their credit card for the stated amount and than message will say to receive your picks call this number or email us or something to that extent.

Thoughts tips and help is greatly appreciated.