like?

I do. Very nice.

2 things:

It looks like you could do with some anti-aliasing on your logo. It's a tad blocky around the edges.

and

Theres a lot of wasted space in your header. Was that intentional?

the blank space is for and overlayed image that i will have it display for each main category...

i am going to make it look like 4 mini sites..

car audio/video

home audio/video

professional audio/video

custom install/security equipment

... blocky look in the lettering is intentional

Dude...I don't want to seem picky, but (and this is just my own personal view) there's nothing that puts me off a site more, than mis-spellings.

One example from your mod site:

"You can add/delete how ever made(many) products you want to featured(feature) in your 'featured product' section.

your(You) can also have a description of up to 75 charaters.(characters.)

+ more then(than) one description for the same products!!!!"

You might want to spend a little time spell-checking.

JTTBH

:lol:

thanks bud... will make the changes needed.. most the time my girlfriend visits my site and sends me emails about all the errors..

i have a problem typing too fast.. and not reading over what i type.. typo-king :lol:

Tony~!

yeah.. i even had to edit my last post... i typed 'type-king'... and not 'typo-king' :-x

oh well.. most of my code is error proof.. so its all good. :lol: PHP/SQL is more important then English anyways :D

Tony~!

Okay. Every time I reload your page, the boxes move around a bit. Sometimes they are covering text, sometimes they fit nicely along the side, and sometimes they are half in and half out of the main box. So, I'm really not sure what your site is supposed to look like.

Now.. The above was viewing with Mozilla. So, I figured I'd check it out in Explorer. The boxes moved to the other side of the screen, but I'm still getting the same problem when I reload your site...

IMHO - there is nothing i hate more than going to a store that looks like every other store on the intrnet.. I love sites the think out side the box a little.. makes it to fit target groups..

my target will be car clubs, and underground DJs... i might even get clubs/bars signin deals with me to get cheaper prices..

i think taking a look at how the people you want to sell to live, and how they feel about corp. and big business plays a huge part in how you target them... you keep things personal..

at least that is what i think..

Tony~!

I guess I just had bad timing when I was visiting your store then :lol:

Anyway, I just went back and checked it again. In Explorer, it looks fine, but there are still problems when viewing it with Mozilla. Your navigation boxes are shifted over to the right hand side and they still cover the text of your central box.

But other than that, you've got a nice unique cubecart site design going :D

yeah, i see what you are saying.. i just checked it out in mozilla

oh well, i guess i will try something different.. i didnt really like the look of the boxes being where they were anyways..

who knows.. back to the drawing board.. :lol:

Tony~!