Imported Catalogue not showing

Guest equinewhispers

Guest equinewhispers

I have used the Import Catalogue feature and used an existing database with amended titles and links to match my database on Cubecart, but after I have uploaded it and go to View Products nothing is there?? :angry2:

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Lou

Guest chris whitehead

TRY USING THE MULTIPLE UPLOAD MOD FROM <<removed>> - Sorry Caps

It works well for me and also has a multiple add function so if you add 8 pics for a product you can add them all to a product with 1 click as soon as they are uploaded.

Worth the few $ it cost by a long way and is easy to install

Chris

Edited by chris whitehead
Third-party information removed, please read the rules.

Guest equinewhispers

TRY USING THE MULTIPLE UPLOAD MOD FROM <<removed>> - Sorry Caps

It works well for me and also has a multiple add function so if you add 8 pics for a product you can add them all to a product with 1 click as soon as they are uploaded.

Worth the few $ it cost by a long way and is easy to install

Chris

Hi Chris, its not the images I am having a problem with its the products themselves, I have an Excel spreadsheet that I am trying to import. I have the multiple upload mod for pictures but this won't help me with the actual products - unless I am missing a trick here???

Cheers

Lou

• 1 month later...

Lou,

did you get an answer to this question? I have the same issue - does the Import Catalogue function work at all?

Kev

Firstly I'm no expert but the problem seems to lie in the spreadsheet headings...I've had the same trouble and noticed that if the values in a particular heading are incorrect ( in my case in my "master id" column I used < /winter 2011 > instead of a number ) all those products didn't show up. So after I deleted that column everything worked fine and all the products ended up in the default category /imported products.

However......now I've noticed there is some repetition of the same products when I use my 'product options mod". But they do not show in the general produst listing.

Hope that helps....

Geoff