Error notificatin

Guest worldwise5

Guest worldwise5

Hi all

May as a new member t this forum wish yu all a happy christmas and great new year.

2 things really I have purchased a cpyright license for the cc3 and suppsedly there is a place to insert this cde, for some reasn n my admin page there I fr the life cannot find it, And secondly these have appeared on my admin page:

Warning: include(../classes/rss_fetch.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/worlrkmn/public_html/antiquities/admin/index.php on line 139

Warning: include(../classes/rss_fetch.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/worlrkmn/public_html/antiquities/admin/index.php on line 139

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../classes/rss_fetch.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/worlrkmn/public_html/antiquities/admin/index.php on line 139

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fetch_rss() in /home/worlrkmn/public_html/antiquities/admin/index.php on line 144

Can anyne help and advise

Many thanks :rolleyes:

CC 3.0.20 comes with an obsolete RSS URL. The code to show the RSS feed isn't written to accommodate a bad URL.

In the admin "General Settings", there is an RSS to Dashboard Newsfeed. Change it to:

http://forums.cubecart.com/rss/forums/1-cubecart-news-announcements/

Make sure that the file /antiquities/classes/rss_fetch.inc actually exists.

Once this part of the dashboard is fixed, the next part will show up -- the place to enter your license key.

Guest worldwise5

CC 3.0.20 comes with an obsolete RSS URL. The code to show the RSS feed isn't written to accommodate a bad URL.

In the admin "General Settings", there is an RSS to Dashboard Newsfeed. Change it to:

http://forums.cubecart.com/rss/forums/1-cubecart-news-announcements/

Make sure that the file /antiquities/classes/rss_fetch.inc actually exists.

Once this part of the dashboard is fixed, the next part will show up -- the place to enter your license key.

Thanks for helping, I went into General setting n the Admin page but fund no RSS to dashbard newsfeed I feel a right plonker !!

Also went t see if there was a rss_fetch.inc and there isn't?

Guest worldwise5

As I see it, the way this situation could arise is if a pre-.20 CubeCart version got updated to 3.0.20, but failed to add the new files.

Can you give us a history of your acquiring, installing, modifying, and upgrading your copy of CubeCart 3?

Thanks fr yu reply

I have reinstalled a few times then updated t versin 3.0.17, with this in mind I will try and delete everything and try another reinstall. I will let you know how things progress lol

As I see it, the way this situation could arise is if a pre-.20 CubeCart version got updated to 3.0.20, but failed to add the new files.

Can you give us a history of your acquiring, installing, modifying, and upgrading your copy of CubeCart 3?

Thanks fr yu reply

I have reinstalled a few times then updated t versin 3.0.17, with this in mind I will try and delete everything and try another reinstall. I will let you know how things progress lol

Can I ask you to please not post in txt speak? I don't think you have a medical condition as most of your posts are correctly spelt.

However, skipping letters does make your posts hard to read, and not all members have English as their first language and will also have great difficulty reading your post.

Thank-you.