Cart2Cart service

Guest Mark Verma

Guest Mark Verma

Hi, everyone!

I would like to move my current store to CubeCart and found some <<removed>> service <<removed>>.

Did anybody tried it? I want to move my customers, orders, products and templates.

Edited by Mark Verma
Third-party services link removed, this is against the rules for this site. Cubecartforums.org support third-party services ;)

Hi, everyone!

I would like to move my current store to CubeCart and found some <<removed>> service <<removed>>.

Did anybody tried it? I want to move my customers, orders, products and templates.

Also, i see that they have 20% Christmas discount available so i would like to proceed as soon as possible but want to know if anybody tried this.

I've not heard of anyone using them either - good or bad. As far as I know they are not people involved on this forum or on the commercial forums - you would be better off asking one of the recognised commercial contributors from cubecartforums.org to do the work

Regards

Ian

Hi, everyone!

Mark,

As this is a 3rd party service, please discuss over at cubecartforums.org The service you mention may even be a commercial contributor (and so will be offering support in the forum), and there may be feedback from other users.

If you're not that technical, then I would suggest using one of the experienced developers to assist. If the service is not part of cubecartforums.org, then you may have difficulty in finding any feedback.

Regards,

Jason

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Mariana

Cart2Cart are not a member of the other forum and I can confirm that they do a good job as I transferred prestashop to cubecart sucessfully.

I agree with you. Its very simple and convenient in using