Is there any guide for creating payment module?

Guest k'leb

Hi everyone,

A quick question,

Do you know any article or book that related to "how to build a module for Cubecart".

Could you please kindly let me know if you have some ideas. Much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

A quick question,

Do you know any article or book that related to "how to build a module for Cubecart".

Could you please kindly let me know if you have some ideas. Much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

There isn't any documentation for this, but all payment modules have a common entry point, and if you view a few modules, you'll see this.

Depending on what you need, creating your own module should be straight-forward (providing you have PHP skils).

The most complicated modules are those that accept call-backs from the payment website, but many of the others can be fairly simple.

I would suggest copying one of the other modules (PayPal?), and placing the code into its own folder. You'll also need to copy the code in the admin folder, as all payment modules have some basic config (at least an "enable").

If you need a hand, its best to ask over at cubecartforums.org also, if you've not checked, there may already be your module created over there (or a coder can create it for you)

Regards,

Jason