Mr PC Direct

Guest degsey69

Guest degsey69

We launched this new design skin last October and I think it really shows what cubecart can do. Its not perfect and because of the complexities of it there are a few bugs. It carries 10,000 products and when we changed the skin we also integrated a feed into the website from our suppliers and also a feed out to our retailers websites who stock our products.

The skin is constantly being modified and there a number of changes iminent, the good thing is that it is generating sales and awareness of our company.

http://www.mrpcdirect.co.uk

• 3 months later...

We launched this new design skin last October and I think it really shows what cubecart can do. Its not perfect and because of the complexities of it there are a few bugs. It carries 10,000 products and when we changed the skin we also integrated a feed into the website from our suppliers and also a feed out to our retailers websites who stock our products.

The skin is constantly being modified and there a number of changes iminent, the good thing is that it is generating sales and awareness of our company.

Looks very nice. Was it difficult to create the the home-page navigation boxes with subnav links? looks like it must have been some work to do that....

Guest degsey69

Looks very nice. Was it difficult to create the the home-page navigation boxes with subnav links? looks like it must have been some work to do that....

All the praise should not go to me but to a band of good workers and designers, I did not do the landing page but I know that the individual links were a time consuming job, however anybody with good html skills would be able to do it without breaking sweat.

Guest Ninty

wow, looks good. Has a really familiar feel to it. Thought I'd landed at ebuyer.com by mistake.. especially since the bottom of your page is exactly the same as theirs. People have got to get their design inspiration from somewhere though, I suppose...