Paypal IPN no longer changing status from Pending to Processing

Guest Priscilla Ribic

Guest Priscilla Ribic

I am on version 4.4.2

Payments via Paypal Shopping cart are no longer triggering orders to go from the Pending to the Processing status once Payment has been made.

I checked the Transaction Logs within CubeCart and it looks like the last one to be logged properly as Paypal IPN was on 1/10/11. There have been numerous payments made (and a test by me today) that are not being logged there and the Order remains in the Pending Status. I can see that the payments have been made in Paypal.

Also, after making my payment in Paypal, I am taken back to my store with the following message:

"Thank you, your order has been placed. Payment may or may not have been taken yet. You can check the status of your order via 'Your Account'. You should also receive updates via email. "

I have verified that my Primary Paypal email is being used and no changes have been made recently on my store or within Paypal.

Help please. The website is www.usapowerlifting.com

Guest Priscilla Ribic

Nothing at all changed?

Nope, nothing. I have two stores, and the only difference is one is a Paypal Pro account (which is working correctly), the other is just a regular Paypal account (which stopped working correctly after 1/10).

I'm just setting up a copy of 4.4.3 to be used with PayPal Website Payments Standard.

I have come across the same problem whereby the PayPal transaction goes through OK, the purchaser returns to my site to see order confirmation message "order_processing" (rather than "order_success", which I would have expected).

There is no record of the payment in the Transaction logs, and the order is created as 'Pending' not 'Processing'. This means of course that clients could login to their admin area and pay again before the order can be switched manually from 'Pending' to 'Processing', which would be a pain.

I am using the following notification settings in PayPal:

IPN, Set To Receive Messages:

http://mydomain/mystore/index.php?_g=rm&type=gateway&cmd=call&module=PayPal

Return URL, with Auto Return On & Payment Data Transfer On:

http://mydomain/mystore/index.php?_g=co&_a=confirmed&s=2

(I changed the last character from 3 to 2 in the hope of the store showing "order_success" rather than "order_processing" via confirmed.inc.php, but it didn't change anything).

Anybody any thoughts? Thanks.