Access denied!

Good Evening

I was just wondering if someone could help or shed some light on my problem.I am the the owner of www.ebrbearings.co.uk.Installed I believe is cubecart 3.0.9.

Today i have tried to access the site and keep getting access denied.I can login but when I try to see the shop front there is nothing there but the access denied message.The website builder has long since stopped answering any questions and I'm a complete novice.

Kind regards Rob.

Good Evening

I was just wondering if someone could help or shed some light on my problem.I am the the owner of www.ebrbearings.co.uk.Installed I believe is cubecart 3.0.9.

Today i have tried to access the site and keep getting access denied.I can login but when I try to see the shop front there is nothing there but the access denied message.The website builder has long since stopped answering any questions and I'm a complete novice.

Kind regards Rob.

Login to your admin

click general settings

scroll to the bottom

and see if site is turned off if so turn it back on

then visit adminstrators secrtion and remove the previous web developers login and change your password and write it down also change your ftp/cPanel passwords

and lock this person out

Good Evening

Kind regards Rob.

Login to your admin

click general settings

scroll to the bottom

then visit adminstrators secrtion and remove the previous web developers login and change your password and write it down also change your ftp/cPanel passwords

and lock this person out

Good Evening

Kind regards Rob.

Login to your admin

click general settings

scroll to the bottom

and lock this person out

Hi

I've done the first part and that was turned on already.Last time i deleted an administrator I locked myself out and couldn't access the site.Some kind soul from here helped me gain access again.

I was lost at this: also change your ftp/cPanel passwords

Cheers Rob.