Where to change url's in nav menu

debbyds

I would strongly recommend you upgrade to the latest release of v3. It has several fixes which will help secure your store.

The SEO mod can be found in the third-party forum, all versions of v3 are catered for. This forum only caters for the core product, this is why we point members to the third-party forum for non-standard features.

Thanks for your help Robsta.

I click on updates available link in my CC Admin control panel but get the following message

[user Error]: _mdownloads_aview not found (includes/functions.php:29)

Is upgrading an easy process? Will it affect any mods I have? Maybe I might be better off paying for someone to do it for me instead!..lol.

One last question.. is the latest upgrade of ver 3 the best one to go for for me or should I be looking at going to 4 or 5?

Thanks again for all your help!

Debby.

Please visit:

https://support.cubecart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/24/cubecart-version-3

for the link to the latest (and apparently now the only) available version of CC3.

The error you received is very probably because the Cubecart main site has gone through a redesign since 3.0.16 was released and the URLs have changed.

There is no automated update process (there are database scripts, but the last one to need a database change was 3.0.13). You will need to re-apply all your mods.

Moving to CC4, all mods will very probably need to be updated (or purchased again for the CC4 version), but ask the mod author first. And there will be changes automatically made to the database.

Thanks very much :)

Please visit:

https://support.cubecart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/24/cubecart-version-3

for the link to the latest (and apparently now the only) available version of CC3.

The error you received is very probably because the Cubecart main site has gone through a redesign since 3.0.16 was released and the URLs have changed.

There is no automated update process (there are database scripts, but the last one to need a database change was 3.0.13). You will need to re-apply all your mods.

Moving to CC4, all mods will very probably need to be updated (or purchased again for the CC4 version), but ask the mod author first. And there will be changes automatically made to the database.

Version 4 it is then.. I'll get someone else to do it for me though as I'm odds on to mess it up! Thank you for all your help! :)

I would recommend Version 4 over v3 if you have the budget for it. There are many more features already built into v4 to make it worth the investment, plus v3 support is being dropped once v5 gets released.