Overhauling my CubeCart Webshop

Fredzzz

Fellow members,

I have been using CubeCart as a means to reach out to my current customers. Now that my business has grown a bit, I would like to fully profit from all the options and extras that CubeCart has to offer or that I can get and add to my CubeCart software.

At this point in time, I am keeping things rather simple. I wouldn't hesitate to say that my webshop is rather basic, and if not, even ugly and lacks professionalism here and there.

This is where my question lies: am I in the right topic/catergory when it comes to asking for professional help? I would like someone to overhaul my webshop, and by this I mean:

- installation of add ons (Credit Card gateways, extra buttons, and many other small things)

- Redesign or place my header (I can design my own header if I am told the exact dimensions), possibly redesignin my background and other little design-related things.

As the average expert can see, this isn't too difficult. However, I have nor the skill nor the time to get fully involved in doing this. Therefore, I am looking for someone who is willing and able to help me out (I understand that this won't be free :rolleyes: ).

---

My website/webshop:

Click here

Current software: CC 3.0.20