upgraded and now store is broken - help!

Guest pegasuspetproducts

Guest pegasuspetproducts

I tried to upgrade my store from version 4.3.0 to 4.4.4 and now I can't get into it. This error message comes up :

Fatal error: Unable to read 14365 bytes in /home/pegasusp/public_html/admin_enc_zend.php on line 0

What have I done? I followed the instructions but I haven't done this before so need some help urgently.

I tried to upgrade my store from version 4.3.0 to 4.4.4 and now I can't get into it. This error message comes up :

Fatal error: Unable to read 14365 bytes in /home/pegasusp/public_html/admin_enc_zend.php on line 0

What have I done? I followed the instructions but I haven't done this before so need some help urgently.

Re upload the index_enc_zend.php and index_enc_ion.php files in binary mode with yout ftp client.

Guest pegasuspetproducts

Re upload the index_enc_zend.php and index_enc_ion.php files in binary mode with yout ftp client.

Thank you very much. That worked.

Cheers Caren.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Pompette

Thank you very much. That worked.

Cheers Caren.

same problem.

Fatal error: Corrupted encoded data detected in /home3/parolede/public_html/shop/index_enc_zend.php on line 0

Did what you suggested, got the admin side working but not the live shop working. anything else I can do ? heeeeeeeeeelp.

would be so grateful as I am tearing my hair out on that.

Edited by Pompette

Guest Pompette

Its not quiet the same error, try and upload the file "index_enc_zend.php" again in binary mode as it appears corrupted. What ftp client are you using?

I' m using transmit. and YEEEEEEEES, it's working. oh thank you soo much !

You made a girl really happy there.

Thanks again. have a lovely day !