Is index_no_enc.php file available?

Hi, I am in the process of upgrading a heavily customised online shop from CC3 to CC4, where the main index.php file was copied and the new version used to display content with a completely different layout.

After upgrading from CC3 to CC4 the copied index.php file no longer runs ("class not found" errors) and I was trying to see how it differs to the CC4 index.php, but I can't find the source anywhere.

In the root folder index.php, there are the following lines, but I cannot find index_no_end.php:

if (file_exists('index_no_enc.php')) {

require_once 'index_no_enc.php';

} else {

## Let's load the encoded script, based on what encoders are available

require_once ($glob['encoder'] == 'zend') ? 'index_enc_zend.php' : 'index_enc_ion.php';

}

Can I get this file from somewhere, or is there a better CC4 way of telling index.php what page layout to use?

Thanks,

Kevin

Welcome kevkiwi! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

The CC4 file /includes/global/index.inc.php has almost all of the relevant page and box building statements that the CC3 file /index.php has. You should be able to recognize the activity happening in the CC4 file.

(It is said that everyone has their price, and I'm sure that Devellion's price for the index_no_enc.php file would be quite high.)

Welcome kevkiwi! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

The CC4 file /includes/global/index.inc.php has almost all of the relevant page and box building statements that the CC3 file /index.php has. You should be able to recognize the activity happening in the CC4 file.

(It is said that everyone has their price, and I'm sure that Devellion's price for the index_no_enc.php file would be quite high.)

Wow, did I really join this forum in 2004? And finally, my first post in 2011!

Anyway, thanks for your reply, bsmither.

I did eventually find /includes/global/index.inc.php and the [familiar] box and content stuff and I'm starting to understand the CC4 architecture, so I should be good from here on.

I guess I won't need to be asking Devellion for its price for index_no_enc.php after all. :)