How to make buy button direct immediately to Cart

irori

Hello everyone,

'At the moment when a customer clicks on the BUY button [next to a item] the item is added to their cart BUT the page is then redirected to more information about that product [where there is ANOTHER 'buy' button! leading people to assume they need to click 'buy' again and so doubling up their order by accident] I would like to modify the redirect so as well as adding a product to the cart it also directs them [immediately] to the cart.'

this has been asked before -

and the solution that was given was to find a mod at cubecartforums.org - which I cannot find at all,

Is there any other way to change this?

please help

:dizzy:

Guest mmike

Hello everyone,

'At the moment when a customer clicks on the BUY button [next to a item] the item is added to their cart BUT the page is then redirected to more information about that product [where there is ANOTHER 'buy' button! leading people to assume they need to click 'buy' again and so doubling up their order by accident] I would like to modify the redirect so as well as adding a product to the cart it also directs them [immediately] to the cart.'

and the solution that was given was to find a mod at cubecartforums.org - which I cannot find at all,

please help

You need the free mod to redirect to basket..do a google search for "cubecart redirect to basket" ( I think it is the first result :whistle::rolleyes: )

Hello everyone,

please help

You need the free mod to redirect to basket..do a google search for "cubecart redirect to basket" ( I think it is the first result :whistle::rolleyes: )

Thanks got it :blush: and it works great B)