Wrong text alignment

Guest peter7

Guest peter7

Hello

I have CubeCart V4 installed. I am setting up the text description of the product pages in catalog/add product.

The page in ‘catalog/add product’ is correctly set up and displayed with alignment left.

I am using Internet Explorer (with Windows XP and Windows 7). Whatever I try, the text displayed on the webpage is aligned in the centre and not at left as I want it to be displayed.

Using Mac, the text it is correctly displayed aligned left.

I would appreciate any help and information to get the text displayed aligned left when using Windows Explorer.

Thanks

Peter

Welcome peter7! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

There are two approaches here: find the CSS element that is controlling the container displaying the text and add fix the text-alignment there, or in the admin editor, select all text and force it to have align-left (left-align is the default and so it appears to be correctly formatted when in fact there is no formatting).

Can you give us a web-address where we can see this situation.

And never trust Internet Explorer to do the right thing.

Guest peter7

Thanks for the fast response. I did select all text in the admin editor to force it to have align-left. I did it several times, but it does not help. I will try the other option with the CSS element, but I will need some help from a colegue. I will let you know the resultt.

Thanks again for your help.

Peter7