Button links do not work.

I would like to use the standard buttons in the fckeditor to creat links to other pages within my website, but for the life of me cant get the links to work. Here is the url of one of the pages i'm having problems with. I have set the exact same link url to the picture of the (ATV parts picture) as I did the (ATV parts button) but only the picture link works. Am i missing somthing?

http://familyfunpowersports.com/parts/cat_7.html

Welcome familyfunpowersports! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Since this is a custom skin (and probably a custom approach to building the group of categories and sub-categories links and images), you will not receive all that much assistance in these particular forums. (Customized cart skins and programming is best discussed at www.cubecartforums.org)

I do see what you are referring to. But what I don't understand is how you are bringing these pages in to the FCKeditor. I believe editing templates this way is not a standard CC4 feature.

Be seeing you at www.cubecartforums.org!

The problem has been isolated and it now appears that it is an MS InternetExplorer issue.

Go to http://familyfunpowersports.com/parts/cat_7.html

Note the first item, the red cart labeled ATV Parts. In FireFox and Chrome, you can click on either the image or the button, It returns the ATV Parts page. But in IE, only the image is linked, not the button.

So, is there a work-around for IE??