Can CubeCart store customer billing info?

Guest Snipez

Guest Snipez

Is it possible to have CubeCart store customer billing info with the orders that come without having to use a payment gateway module? I would just like to see a list of orders with billing info so I can copy/paste that info in to my virtual terminal for processing manually. Then I would authorize or cancel the order based on if their card was approved or declined. It is possible to do manually processing that way with CubeCart? Thanks in advance for your help.

With ccv3, you can use the mals-e module and the free service at mals-e.com to do this (which is what I've done for 10 years). This is the best way to do it if you do not have your own SSL/secure server.

If you have v4 and have ssl, there is I think a manual cc module to do this (I don't use v4 so not sure what its called).

Because all CC3 code is in human readable form, it would be possible to modify whatever is necessary to hold whatever additional data you desire/require.

But please do not store credit card data on your server or a shared server. That's way bad, m'k?