System Error Log

After upgrade I have the following four System Error Log messages.

Today, 11:47 File: [database.class.php] Line: [403] "ALTER TABLE `sts_CubeCart_inventory` CHANGE `eanupc_code` `upc` VARCHAR( 12 ) NULL" - Unknown column 'eanupc_code' in 'sts_CubeCart_inventory'

Today, 11:47 File: [database.class.php] Line: [403] "ALTER TABLE `sts_CubeCart_inventory` ADD `ean` VARCHAR( 14 ) NULL AFTER `upc`" - Duplicate column name 'ean'

Today, 11:47 File: [database.class.php] Line: [403] "ALTER TABLE `sts_CubeCart_inventory` ADD `jan` VARCHAR( 13 ) NULL AFTER `ean`" - Duplicate column name 'jan'

Today, 11:47 File: [database.class.php] Line: [403] "ALTER TABLE `sts_CubeCart_inventory` ADD `isbn` VARCHAR( 13 ) NULL AFTER `jan`" - Duplicate column name 'isbn'

Today, 11:47 File: [database.class.php] Line: [403] "ALTER TABLE `sts_CubeCart_inventory` CHANGE COLUMN `updated` `updated` TIMESTAMP NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP" - Unknown column 'updated' in 'sts_CubeCart_inventory'

1) The CC403 sts_CubeCart_inventory table does not have a column eanupc_code, the correct column appears to be eanupcCode

2) The CC500 sts_CubeCart_inventory table is updated to upc successfully

3) The CC500 sts_CubeCart_inventory table has a column ean but it does not come after upc, it comes two columns later, after date_added and seo_custom_url

4) Neither the CC403 sts_CubeCart_inventory table nor the CC500 sts_CubeCart_inventory table has a column called updated

Can anyone please advise, is this installation unstable?

Thanks

Jules

Hi Jules, if you could submit a bug report I would be massively grateful. It may be missed on here otherwise. http://bugs.cubecart.com

This shouldn't cause too much of a problem with store operation.

this is v500 issue and the bug system does not support that yet. i raised one nevertheless. hope it helps

jules

Guest gecleant.com

Hi Jules, if you could submit a bug report I would be massively grateful. It may be missed on here otherwise. http://bugs.cubecart.com

This shouldn't cause too much of a problem with store operation.

your bugsystem even does not support 5.0.0 so nobody is able to report issues to that release ...

come on guys! get that thing RUNNING and give us 5.0.1! we wait and wait and wait and main issues including translations and checkout are still far away from stable!!!!!!!!!!!! arggggggggggggggggggg...