Mobile support

Guest Agent47

There is an iphone/smartphone cubecart skin available ( v4 only) and it will be released for v5 soon. I can't post the URL because it is commercial skin. Google it.

There is an iphone/smartphone cubecart skin available ( v4 only) and it will be released for v5 soon. I can't post the URL because it is commercial skin. Google it.

I did find one (and I suspect the one you are referring to) - but with a copyright removal costs more than Cubecart itself!

I did find one (and I suspect the one you are referring to) - but with a copyright removal costs more than Cubecart itself!

Pricing is relative to the time it takes to develop and likely quantity sold to make it worth while doing.

Pricing is relative to the time it takes to develop and likely quantity sold to make it worth while doing.

Quite true - but quantity sold is also relative to the price - just look at how many $0.99 or £0.59 iPhone apps are sold!

I think mobile functionality will become the norm for all web based apps in the near future. I would not be surprised if Devellion come up with something in a future release.