NOT WORKING with Internet Explorer!

Guest farminz93

Guest farminz93

The site is working fine with firefox and chrome.. adding items to the basket workes with these two browsers.

BUT...

you cant add items to basket in Internet Explorer.. Well atleast IE9, I haven't tried older versions.....

This is really bad, most of our visitors use Internet explorer...

For example try to add this product to the basket using IE.. Example Product

Can anyone else replicate this/ or know a solution to this problem?

Sounds like a session issue. There were some reports of this on the CubeCart bug tracker. Unfortunately, session issues are difficult to recreate. Try clearing your browser cookies and restarting the browser for a temporary fix.

Guest farminz93

Thanks for all of your responses...

Welcome farminz93!

Even though this conversation was written in the CC3 forums (and can apply to CC4), please read it and give us your observation.

http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?showtopic=14230

I couldn't find a relevant file in CC5 to make this change, could anyone possibly point me in the direction of this file?

Also when I lowered the privacy settings, it didn't make any change :(

Sounds like a session issue. There were some reports of this on the CubeCart bug tracker. Unfortunately, session issues are difficult to recreate. Try clearing your browser cookies and restarting the browser for a temporary fix.

I cleared all history and cookies and its started to work. we need a more permanent solution tho?

A video of the problem... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQRaFcozcX4