Are these SEO Duplicate Entries normal?

UGAChance

I get these error messages in the Error Logs alot of times. Is this just because it is trying to create the SEO Link if it is not there?

Today, 17:58 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [534] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`) VALUES ('prod','1880','coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-ty2-ms-63-buffalo-nickel');" - Duplicate entry 'coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-' for key 1

Today, 17:58 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [534] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`) VALUES ('prod','1881','coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-ty2-ms-63-buffalo-nickel');" - Duplicate entry 'coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-' for key 1

Today, 17:58 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [534] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`) VALUES ('prod','1581','coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-ty-1-ms-63-buffalo-nickel');" - Duplicate entry 'coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-' for key 1

Today, 17:56 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [534] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`) VALUES ('prod','1295','coins/half-dollars/kennedy-half-dollars/un-certified-kennedy-half-dollars/1966-ms-65-kennedy-half-dollar');" - Duplicate entry 'coins/half-dollars/kennedy-half-dollars/un-certified-kennedy-hal' for key 1

Today, 16:14 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [534] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`) VALUES ('prod','1880','coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-ty2-ms-63-buffalo-nickel');" - Duplicate entry 'coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-' for key 1

Today, 16:14 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [534] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`) VALUES ('prod','1881','coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-ty2-ms-63-buffalo-nickel');" - Duplicate entry 'coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-' for key 1

Today, 16:14 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [534] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`) VALUES ('prod','1581','coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-ty-1-ms-63-buffalo-nickel');" - Duplicate entry 'coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-' for key 1

It appears maybe the field length isn't long enough. In my database, the path field is set to varchar(255). It appears yours is set to varchar(65). You'll need to change the path field.

Was this an upgrade perhaps from an earlier beta?

:w00t:

Guest thecanfool

I get these error messages in the Error Logs alot of times. Is this just because it is trying to create the SEO Link if it is not there?

Today, 17:58 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [534] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`) VALUES ('prod','1880','coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-ty2-ms-63-buffalo-nickel');" - Duplicate entry 'coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-' for key 1

Today, 17:58 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [534] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`) VALUES ('prod','1881','coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-ty2-ms-63-buffalo-nickel');" - Duplicate entry 'coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-' for key 1

Today, 17:58 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [534] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`) VALUES ('prod','1581','coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-ty-1-ms-63-buffalo-nickel');" - Duplicate entry 'coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-' for key 1

Today, 17:56 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [534] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`) VALUES ('prod','1295','coins/half-dollars/kennedy-half-dollars/un-certified-kennedy-half-dollars/1966-ms-65-kennedy-half-dollar');" - Duplicate entry 'coins/half-dollars/kennedy-half-dollars/un-certified-kennedy-hal' for key 1

Today, 16:14 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [534] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`) VALUES ('prod','1880','coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-ty2-ms-63-buffalo-nickel');" - Duplicate entry 'coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-' for key 1

Today, 16:14 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [534] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`) VALUES ('prod','1881','coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-ty2-ms-63-buffalo-nickel');" - Duplicate entry 'coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-' for key 1

Today, 16:14 File: [seo.class.php] Line: [534] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`) VALUES ('prod','1581','coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-ty-1-ms-63-buffalo-nickel');" - Duplicate entry 'coins/nickels/buffalo-nickels/un-certified-buffalo-nickels/1913-' for key 1

I may be wrong but i believe it is because some of your products have the same title and that is what the seo urls are based on resulting in different products having the same seo url.

He's correct that no two products can have the same URL, but I'm not sure that's the entire issue as it's complaining about a shorter name than you're using.

:w00t:

It was from CC4 and even maybe CC3... to CC5.RC2.... then to CC5.

Good catch... My dad's website stresses CubeCart because no 2 products are alike... there is a 1-to-1 relationship... Rare coins they are each unique.

Also... the categories go a couple levels deep...

ex.

Home->Coins->Cents->Small Cents->Indian Head Cents->Un-Certified Indian Head Cents

Home->Coins->Cents->Small Cents->Indian Head Cents->Certified Indian Head Cents

• 1 month later...
Guest john323232

i have the same problem...but i'm note that cubecart seo url table contain the name of the product so why there are two products with the same name (address).

i have note the table seourl is filled (insert a new address seo) when i click i.e. on new product, and i have recreated (at my manner...) all address and if it is not finded in the table when i copy/paste in address url it seems find the page but it go in index page...similar to a redirect (products don't found? but seo url is correct...).

when i click a new product and it's inserted in table seourl at this time copy/paste work well (obviously all cache are clean)

So how i can obtain the table fullfilled of all address related products? this is the function rebuild sitemap?

other explanation

How you solve it?

The table seourl will be regenerated when i choose the product in cart and not when i click rebuild sitemap. After i clean seourl table if i insert the address (builded from me) of a product with copy paste it show main index page (similar product not found?) but if i seek the product via cart and i see the address of product page via cart the product exists! yes! after this i compare my address and the address generated by cubecart and they are equal, char by char.

I take it that it would be safe to "Empty" the CubeCart_SEO-URL Database Table... it will regenerate?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest john323232

i have the same problem...but i'm note that cubecart seo url table contain the name of the product so why there are two products with the same name (address).

i have note the table seourl is filled (insert a new address seo) when i click i.e. on new product, and i have recreated (at my manner...) all address and if it is not finded in the table when i copy/paste in address url it seems find the page but it go in index page...similar to a redirect (products don't found? but seo url is correct...).

when i click a new product and it's inserted in table seourl at this time copy/paste work well (obviously all cache are clean)

So how i can obtain the table fullfilled of all address related products? this is the function rebuild sitemap?

other explanation

How you solve it?

The table seourl will be regenerated when i choose the product in cart and not when i click rebuild sitemap. After i clean seourl table if i insert the address (builded from me) of a product with copy paste it show main index page (similar product not found?) but if i seek the product via cart and i see the address of product page via cart the product exists! yes! after this i compare my address and the address generated by cubecart and they are equal, char by char.

I take it that it would be safe to "Empty" the CubeCart_SEO-URL Database Table... it will regenerate?