KitaBlue skin to CC5?

Guest Wings Model Shop

Guest Wings Model Shop

Hi there,

I used to use KitaBlue skin on CC4 and was wondering whether I could just copy the skin folder to the new system to make it work.

Is it possible?

Many thanks

Anthony

WingsModelShop.com

Guest iNC Design

Hi there,

I used to use KitaBlue skin on CC4 and was wondering whether I could just copy the skin folder to the new system to make it work.

Is it possible?

Many thanks

Anthony

WingsModelShop.com

No, it will need restructuring to suit the new skin layout.

D.

• 1 year later...

CubeCart should ship out the similar skin of cc4 to cc5, it will make the transition of cc4 to cc5 much more easier and affordable.

ps- I saw the price of $920 for skin upgrade from cc4 to cc5. in my humble opinion it is a horrible pricing.

It depends on how much investment has already gone into the store design. If all you're using is a shipped skin, then yes. If you've invested in developing a completely unique and custom skin for v4 and want if for v5, then it's a reasonable price. It's all down to how much you value your online image.

However, if you are looking for skin upgrades, we have a third-party forum who can offer the same service with more tailored pricing specific to the work involved.