how add php to template?

Guest vivaigiochi

Guest hennaboy

What incredible is your lack of patience or is it you expect the forum to resolve everything for you.

Took me one google search to learn of the appropriate page.

Guest vivaigiochi

dear hennaboy i have post the topic in another section from 4 days?

what is incredible is that there isn't person that have the same problem.

tha cc5 is orrible there are thousands of bugs i have discovered 2 of them and staff say me " i have found the bug and correct it"

So:

why i can't modify it with my known from the begin?

why i can't modify language?

why don't send email with smtp and with php function?

why the address of the product is different from previous version and i lost all references into google? (incredible at max...)

why in product scheme there is'nt visible the quantity in stock (have you seen a cart without this info? I haven't seen !!)

why i can't upgrade my store?

i think that the staff of cubecart things only at the money. they cannot say to me that (for example http://bugs.cubecart.com/my_view_page.php) cc5 is final release!!

i stop here, i ask to you to be patient with me, i have lost much of my work and if you see the actual stage (www.pcutile.it) you can see

that i work very much to repair it.

nb: i like your nick because i live in province of Enna SICILY (IT).

What incredible is your lack of patience or is it you expect the forum to resolve everything for you.

Took me one google search to learn of the appropriate page.

Guest hennaboy

Sorry but you should have never upgraded your live store without prior testing and taking a full backup so you could quickly revert back.

I disagree with your statement it has thousands of bugs. If the two extra 3rd party modules was currently available then I would have gone live with my cc5 store by now. Thats how confident I am in the system.

Ok lets move along.

php allow tag = false is in the includes/lib/smarty/Smarty.class

Like I mentioned one google search found the correct documentation for this. You cannot expect the forum to be able to provide fixes for you. PHP is set to off as its considered a security risk. Therefore it is not in the interests of CC staff to enable this for you.

I still stand with my earlier post to you that your admin issue is to do with your hosting setup and not the cc5 code.

why i can't modify it with my known from the begin? - Modify what exactly? cc5 is high end php code if you do not know what your doing then pay someone who does!

why i can't modify language? - which language file. How are you trying to modify it? If your making changes that are not being saved it is more likely your permissions on your hosting are incorrect.

why don't send email with smtp and with php function? - When are you expecting the mail to be sent. Orders when marked at processing triggers the emails which is different to cc4. Its unusual to use both methods. Id suggest the PHP mail unless its not provided by your webhost.

why the address of the product is different from previous version and i lost all references into google? - All that has changed is the prod.xx.html at the end of the url. Google is a bit more intelligent and you should have it re-spider your site using google webmaster tools and relevant meta tags. There should be no major loss there unless you have done something wrong and google has reindexed your site.

why i can't upgrade my store? - This has been covered by support in that older mySQL architecture is the problem. So not an issue with the upgrade itself but something that will be taken into account for 5.0.1 from what I have read. As mentioned above you should never have upgraded a live store without testing first. Even if this was 5.1 or 5.2 it is always going to be a risk and whilst cubecart support and programmers are a talented bunch of people they cannot take into account every single possibility that may occur.

Guest vivaigiochi

Sorry but you should have never upgraded your live store without prior testing and taking a full backup so you could quickly revert back.

SORRY BUT I NEVER SHOULD PAY FOR A RELEASE THAT ISN'T A RELEASE (SEE BUGTRACKER AND ABSURD LIST OF BUG MENTIONED IN THIS)

IF YOU HAD READ WITH ATTEMPTION MY PREVIOUS POST YOU SHOULD SEE THAT I HAVE FIND IT DAYS AGO I HAVE MODIFY IT AND WROTE THAT MY PHP ISN'T INTERPRETED

SO I THINK THAT PHERAPS WAS ANOTHER BUG (I WIIL VERIFY ANOTHER TIME AND I WILL SAY YOU CONFIRM)

why i can't modify it with my known from the begin? - Modify what exactly? cc5 is high end php code if you do not know what your doing then pay someone who does!

I SAID THAT I WANT MODIFY CONTENT.PRODUCT.PHP ONLY WITH ADDICTION OF PREVIOUS (WELL USED) SOURCE CODE....BUT .....I STUDY COMPUTER SCIENCE ONLY FROM 1982

AND I NEED MORE OF I ASKED.... AFTER I DON'T THINK I'M SEVERAL FROM OTHER PERSON ....

why i can't modify language? - which language file. How are you trying to modify it? If your making changes that are not being saved it is more likely your permissions on your hosting are incorrect.

NOW COME THE BEATIFULL ... THERE IS IN CUBECART AN ADMIN BUTTON THAT SAY CREATE A NEW LANGUAGE???? YES !!!! BUT DON'T WORK!! SO WHEN MY SOFTWARE (WRITE BY ME) DON'T

WORK I NEVER SAY THAT IT'S THE FINAL RELEASE, ON THE CONTRARY THE STAFF ADDING A BUTTON THAT DON'T MAKE NOTHING....SO I THING THEY ONLY NEED MONEY ....

IF BUTTON CREATE LANGUAGE DON'T WORK THEY MUST BE PAY ANOTHER TO MAKE IT WORKING, I HAVE PAY FOR THIS s**t...IT'S VERY MUCH AT THIS TIME FOR ME.

FINALLY I'M THE ADMIN OF MY SERVER I CAN SET ALL THE PERMISSION I WANT. BUT CAN'T CREATE A LANGUAGE INTO CC5.

why don't send email with smtp and with php function? - When are you expecting the mail to be sent. Orders when marked at processing triggers the emails which is different to cc4. Its unusual to use both methods. Id suggest the PHP mail unless its not provided by your webhost.

CC5 COME WITH NO DOCUMENTATION HOW YOU THINK THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND THE FUNCTION OF IT? WITH A MIRACLE OR ASKING AT OTHER OR TRY ALL COMBINATION?

VERY RIDICOLOUS A PROGRAM THAT START WITH ANY DOC ARE ONLY s**t I THINK. BUT CC5 IS WONDERFULL IF YOU WANT HEAR THIS.....

why the address of the product is different from previous version and i lost all references into google? - All that has changed is the prod.xx.html at the end of the url. Google is a bit more intelligent and you should have it re-spider your site using google webmaster tools and relevant meta tags. There should be no major loss there unless you have done something wrong and google has reindexed your site.

RESPIDER TAKE TIME, MY TIME IS MY MONEY!! but i should make you the professor to explain at the many clients that i had your sentence. naturally only gratis and with your time. allucinante!!!

why i can't upgrade my store? - This has been covered by support in that older mySQL architecture is the problem. So not an issue with the upgrade itself but something that will be taken into account for 5.0.1 from what I have read. As mentioned above you should never have upgraded a live store without testing first. Even if this was 5.1 or 5.2 it is always going to be a risk and whilst cubecart support and programmers are a talented bunch of people they cannot take into account every single possibility that may occur.

but at this time i think the staff aren't serious because they play with money time and other things of yours client.....

let's see what modification they will make in next update ( that i suppose it will be live from september, that is the time that staff consume our money with them holidays).

hello hennaboy and if you some help don't esitate to ask me.

I disagree with your statement it has thousands of bugs. If the two extra 3rd party modules was currently available then I would have gone live with my cc5 store by now. Thats how confident I am in the system.

Ok lets move along.

Like I mentioned one google search found the correct documentation for this. You cannot expect the forum to be able to provide fixes for you. PHP is set to off as its considered a security risk. Therefore it is not in the interests of CC staff to enable this for you.

I still stand with my earlier post to you that your admin issue is to do with your hosting setup and not the cc5 code.

Guest hennaboy

Sorry you said in another post this is on a shared webhost. Now your the server admin? Several things do not add up with your postings.

I do not know of many ecommerce programs that come with a full documentation of how to use the system. Its all pretty straight forward in my opinion.

This is the last time I will post on your troubles as Ive mentioned before you seem very ungrateful for any help offered and are only interested in shouting to get your mistake fixed.

Upgrading your store without taking a backup or testing IS your mistake. A lesson learnt for you I think.

Personally I wont require much help. I am a server admin, I do know how to program in PHP and use mysql or if I dont then I know how to use google, how to ask on other forums and ultimately hire someone more advanced than I to get the work done. Which is how you survive in business.

Guest vivaigiochi

please show me your proof master!

my server is shared only by me!!! yes is true look at the ip and find any other hosted sites if exists!!! are you capable to make this no?

next i can show to you my proof grade! but i prefer to show what is reality and if you see your answer to my question there isn't a solution to any of my question but only time loss with argument that i can found really in google!

for example, do you think that i fullfill my database thanks your upgrade procedure? no i fill my database with my automatic procedure because the admin panel it's slow (or no?)

i haven't study php in my life, i only write in php only reading some source code and redefined for my use (haven't never do this you?)

but i wrote my first assembler with my personal assembly language when i was sixteen old (1986), there was not any help i only traduced what was .exe with my brain only (had not a wonderfull staff of yours!)

how you call this reverse enginering?

now if you want lesson of programming language or other things you can ask what do you want?

at the end any answer related the famous button "create a language" or you take me over the bug track pages?

i say only true and this can make you very unhappy. because the true is what i mentioned in previous post.

at the very end what is your useful suggestions? nothing i have not find any suggestion in your post, read well and tell me if i don't say true.

thanks, if you think that speak with me is a loss of time dont' do! but i considerer that you think wrong! ciao.

Sorry you said in another post this is on a shared webhost. Now your the server admin? Several things do not add up with your postings.

I do not know of many ecommerce programs that come with a full documentation of how to use the system. Its all pretty straight forward in my opinion.

This is the last time I will post on your troubles as Ive mentioned before you seem very ungrateful for any help offered and are only interested in shouting to get your mistake fixed.

Upgrading your store without taking a backup or testing IS your mistake. A lesson learnt for you I think.

Personally I wont require much help. I am a server admin, I do know how to program in PHP and use mysql or if I dont then I know how to use google, how to ask on other forums and ultimately hire someone more advanced than I to get the work done. Which is how you survive in business.

Guest hennaboy

You seem to refer to me as staff. I am not a member of staff I am a customer.

I have no involvement with the programming , design or any other connection to the owners of cubecart other than I own a cubecart licenced store.

Guest vivaigiochi

infact i'm not angry with you but with the staff of cubecart.

person that make not free their customer!

see "create language" and thousands of bug reported after only one day of <Bad Language Removed - please do not swear in this forum> final release that i have buied how you.

You seem to refer to me as staff. I am not a member of staff I am a customer.

I have no involvement with the programming , design or any other connection to the owners of cubecart other than I own a cubecart licenced store.

Edited by vokf
Swear Word removed.

Dear Vivaigiochi,

It looks like you mis-understand the use of this forum.

This forum is for peer-to-peer support only. No-one (even moderators) are paid. Any help given is voluntary, and the forum is luckly to have keen members who try to help.

Please remember this and be courteous to other members.

Devilion Staff (CubeCart developers) do not regularly read or post in this forum.

If you have upgraded an existing store, you should have tested CC5 first. This is standard IT practice. As server admin, you will be aware of why this is important.

With an evaluation on a different site/subdomain, you then would have been able to evaluate it (for free), and determine if it meets your needs.

There are official ways to report bugs.

CC5 is a large project, dispute testing, bugs will exist. I don't know Devilions release cycle, but from seeing CC3 and CC4 development, I fully expect their current workload is to fix bugs asap.

If you have not reported your problems, then they probably won't be fixed!

Jason

Guest vivaigiochi

i have reported problem i.e. "why this error (i make an example....)" the answer from from support of staff was "we have found a bug a resolve it in the next version".

So i think if you don't have a good release you don't ask money in change of it.

and do'nt call it an upgrade (in this case for modest number of 50 euro if have obtained a downgrade)

1) at this time i don't have my language

2) the cart don't send any mail when i change status order

3) change status order don't work properly

4) email sended when in some case process of change status work well was wrote in orrible mode.

finally (but non really finally) look at product sheet, cc5 is the only cart where don't see the quantity in stock!!

so you may say what do you want but first of all look my post (from begin) and see if i 'm wrong (i'm well educated)

only i can't support with my money persons that make totally incomplete work and call them A FINAL RELEASE.

i think that they only need money. this is my personal idea. this is a really experience.

inside all world of developer this staff is the last that can be called so.

we see later if i'm wrong. in the next version.....

Dear Vivaigiochi,

It looks like you mis-understand the use of this forum.

This forum is for peer-to-peer support only. No-one (even moderators) are paid. Any help given is voluntary, and the forum is luckly to have keen members who try to help.

Please remember this and be courteous to other members.

Devilion Staff (CubeCart developers) do not regularly read or post in this forum.

If you have upgraded an existing store, you should have tested CC5 first. This is standard IT practice. As server admin, you will be aware of why this is important.

With an evaluation on a different site/subdomain, you then would have been able to evaluate it (for free), and determine if it meets your needs.

There are official ways to report bugs.

CC5 is a large project, dispute testing, bugs will exist. I don't know Devilions release cycle, but from seeing CC3 and CC4 development, I fully expect their current workload is to fix bugs asap.

If you have not reported your problems, then they probably won't be fixed!

Jason