Card capture

Guest Lee069

Hi, sorry if this has been answer before. I've decided to use SSL and c/capture, all seems to work OK but I can't find the c/card details in the admin area. Also I seem to have a small bug as the options the the c/capture are not labelled and the red crosses there, but I've guessed what does what.

Thx Lee...

Guest Lee069

Sorry I can't see that tap at all. I have attached a screen grab.

Also I can't see what options I'm selecting the the card caption (see screen grab).

Thx.

post-69379-0-34879700-1310715152_thumb.j

post-69379-0-74395500-1310715453_thumb.j

Guest hennaboy

Very strange the tab appears between transaction logs and notes on my admin.

I only had the status enabled for the card capture I did not enable the four red crosses as I do not know what they are for (same issue reported as a bug missing text).

Guest Lee069

Very strange the tab appears between transaction logs and notes on my admin.

I only had the status enabled for the card capture I did not enable the four red crosses as I do not know what they are for (same issue reported as a bug missing text).

Hi, I tried a fresh install but get the same problem ???

Guest Lee069

Please can someone help as my 45 day trial is nearly out and I need to know if this works before purchasing :(

I have read in other forums that the cread card tap doesn't appear unless the have SSL for the admin area enabled, but I can't find this option?

Please any ideas why it does appear ? I've attached a screen grab.

Thanks Lee...

post-69379-0-44601900-1310805930_thumb.j

Guest hennaboy

Not really sure why it is not working for you and it has worked just fine on the install I have.

As for ssl for the admin I dont think this is relevant here? I wasnt logged in by ssl on my install and could access the details fine.

Guest Viola

From your screenshot it looks like you have "Store CVV security code" enabled (the 3rd unlabeled cross/tick - if you click the Help link you can find out what they are). According to the documentation...

"Store CVV Security Code: If enabled, the store will save the entered CVV code with the order information. Note this has hosting security implications."

So I would assume that having this enabled means you must have an SSL certificate installed and SSL enabled in Cubecart in order to view the payment details.